Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » tim's most badassest bassline » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page tim's most badassest bassline
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

tim's most badassest bassline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"The Mark of Cain" ...that's all

Red Face

August 2005
05-01-2003 14:28 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dfbb/safety net: tie.... that's all.... Big Grin

05-01-2003 14:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry mate. I would have given you a touche' for "Pictures of the Gone World". "Safety Net" is pretty bassic. la di da.

But "Gone World" is off the rack with it's Timness. (Mr. Timnus?)

August 2005
05-01-2003 14:59 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

ummmmm....

off the top of my head i'd say either:

banquet at the worlds end

or

the bubble bursts

05-01-2003 15:03 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I'm partial to
little crosses

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-01-2003 15:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Could we please change this? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about Chandler's lamest bass line?! Nearly anything off of Vox Humana. I rest my ccckkkkgggkcase.

05-01-2003 16:08 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

What about.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...Mr. Sharky?

I love that tune, and esp. the heavy bass line.

05-01-2003 16:25 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Intro part to "Mall all over the world."

very fast.
very hard.
lotsa notes! Smile )

05-01-2003 16:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
...Mr. Sharky?

Oh yeah. I'll give you Mr. Sharky. Phat!

August 2005
05-01-2003 17:36 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Every song on DFBB!

05-02-2003 00:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Uh, dorf.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You spelled "Zoom Daddy" wrong.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-02-2003 08:03 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

DFBB spells badassest basslines Big Grin

05-02-2003 08:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

No it doesn't.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It spells "Duhfuhbuhbuh"...Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-02-2003 08:55 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

I never was good at spelling.

05-02-2003 08:57 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
Intro part to "Mall all over the world."

very fast.
very hard.
lotsa notes! Smile )

I like the bass line for dfbb, it's very fun to play, but I still gots to go with "Mall"

Tim! What's the one you like best? Big Grin

05-02-2003 15:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Sorry mate. I would have given you a touche' for "Pictures of the Gone World". "Safety Net" is pretty bassic. la di da.

But "Gone World" is off the rack with it's Timness. (Mr. Timnus?)

well, you have a right to your opinion....
even if it's wrong.... Big Grin

05-02-2003 16:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

"which one do you like best?" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that's kinda hard to answer, (not because i have a bunch of favorite ones--just the opposite. i can't really hear the bass line by itself after the fact, after it's part of the song and think of it in that way) but i'll tell you a little story about "the bubble bursts" since wes mentioned it.

that was one of my favorite rhythm tracks that ed and i had done together because it has such a drunken, sloppy, greasy lope to it.

we did that really late at night (or rather early a.m.) and listened to it the next morning and it sounded so awful that terry wanted to throw it out. i convinced him it was salvagable, and we tweaked it and added instruments and were able to use it. (and keep in mind this was on tape, we couldn't do any fancy digital tricks to it.)
05-02-2003 16:11 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

A pleasure Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello, Mr. C. Feel like answering a few questions from just another rabid fan?

1. Fests
Some of us on the list had the pleasure of seeing you last year at C-stone and/or Lifest (I went to both Tongue ) I wasn't planning on Lifest this year as it looks like nothing is happening there with my favorite guys in my favorite bands. I can certainly understand why, given the weirdness and general neuroticism I saw there. How about the Bushnell cornfield? Will we have the pleasure, even though DA is not officially there?

2. Here's an off-the-wall question: In 20 years I've never heard your singing voice. Has DA ever considered using a voice other than Terry's (like yours)?

3. It's a riot to hear Ed at the beginning of 'Small Great Things' Big Grin . But who is the one who speaks at the end of the hidden track?

Btw, it's a real treat to have you here. Thanks so very much for your graciousness, sir.

05-02-2003 17:05 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'd like to hear the answers too. Big Grin

05-02-2003 22:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Mark was here.

05-03-2003 21:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » tim's most badassest bassline

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH