Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » tim's most badassest bassline » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page tim's most badassest bassline
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have a great day!

05-04-2003 09:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Buy something from the DA webstore and Andysangelsrecords today! Support two good causes!

www.danielamos.com/store

www.andysangelsrecords.org

05-04-2003 12:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hi, john--

1. no, this year i'll actually get to spend the fourth of july with my family! they've come with me to cornerstone on occasion but this year we'll be home.

2. my singing voice sucks--i sang some of the farm beatles stuff (and i apologize)--marty, of course, sang "props" on alarma, jerry sang "little crosses" and there might be a few others i've forgotten

3. that's also good ol' ed

i'm happy to answer any questions or talk about anything you guys wanna talk about
05-05-2003 10:31 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Hey Tim Big Grin ! Nice to have you here. You guys are a real blessing to a lot of people, I am one of those people. Just a moment to say THANK YOU for everything you guys do. Ok quick question how are the guys from Adam Again doing? Are they active in other projects? I really do miss Gene I know he's rocking heaven as we speak Big Grin !

05-05-2003 10:47 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

driver8 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

howdy--

and that's a darn good question. i know greg lawless was doing some solo stuff. i'm not sure about the bass player. rikki michele, of course, lives here in nashville and put out a record a year or so ago. that's about all i know.
yeah, that was a great, great band--no one else like 'em. i think about gene a lot--i wasn't as close to him as terry, but i just really miss him
05-05-2003 10:56 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thanks for the info! You guys play Cornerstone frequently, I have yet to go to one, but do you guys have any kind of relationship with Rez Band? I really miss thier old stuff, thier newer stuff is kinda lame. And have you ever thought of working with Glenn Kaiser or Darrell Mansfield?

05-05-2003 11:04 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

hey driver8 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we don't really know the rez guys that well. glen's always treated us relly well every time we've been at cornerstone
05-05-2003 11:10 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I'm going to see The Dogs in Evanston Sat. any chance you'll be there? Or do they usually only play acoustic three piece sets? It would be nice to have a plugged-in performance.

05-05-2003 11:19 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

nope, i won't be able to be there. and these days, they're mostly doing acoustic three-piece
05-05-2003 11:24 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

it ain't fair Mad it just ain't fair! When does Da plan on a tour or just coming out towards Chicago?

05-05-2003 11:29 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

driver8 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

every one of us in the band works some sort of job outside of da, so touring is pretty much impossible right now. i'm sure we'll play cornerstone again--is that close enough for you?
05-05-2003 11:46 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Yeah. Maybe I'll bust out for some tickets this year. Thanks for answering my questions and reading my inane babble.

05-05-2003 12:41 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
2. my singing voice sucks--i sang some of the farm beatles stuff (and i apologize)--marty, of course, sang "props" on alarma,

I just turned on a coworker to the Farm Beatles!

I always wondered who sang on "props!" thanks!

05-06-2003 16:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
every one of us in the band works some sort of job outside of da, so touring is pretty much impossible right now. i'm sure we'll play cornerstone again--is that close enough for you?

yeah! Pleased

05-06-2003 16:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

I just turned on a coworker to the Farm Beatles!

Which of the songs did it for her? I've been looking for great ways to turn on my coworker but she's not having any.

n in tha ind...
Tha hay you make is equal to tha hay you rake

away!

August 2005
05-07-2003 19:36 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I just played the whole thing for her! Cool

05-08-2003 17:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

ssss ssss ssss!

August 2005
05-08-2003 18:59 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Terry has something for everybody.

05-09-2003 00:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Yup! Pleased

05-09-2003 15:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » tim's most badassest bassline

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH