Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey I'm the new guy! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey I'm the new guy! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah!

05-02-2003 00:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You guys are nuts! (Or IS it you, Woggy???) Well, whoever, thanks for starting my morning off with some hearty laughter. It's well worth the price of admission. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
05-02-2003 06:02 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

me and Waltb agree......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-02-2003 07:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88

I'm still here! No one could scare me away, I dropped in and read alot of what was going on here before I joined. So I know what kind of whackos I'm involving myself with. I kid, really it's good to know you all. Anyway, I don't like the Tuxedo Clad Megastar anymore I did when I was a kid but no more! Now on the other hand Keith Green rocks! And of course anything by Terry. I'm also a Nascar junkie obvious by my name. Some of the bands I miss include Vector, Quickflight and Two-Pound Planet, but some of you of course are just here for the message board. Ok bye-bye see you later.

05-02-2003 08:32 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Oh, OK.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Ok bye-bye see you later.

....sure thing. Take a break, Driver8....Big Grin

(hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!)

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-02-2003 08:38 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Asta La Vista Baby
Buenos Nachos
See Ya On The Other Side
Do you guys seriously like Carman?
Good Day To You Sir
I'll Be Back

05-02-2003 08:44 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:

Do you guys seriously like Carman?

I know that Dr Rich is pretty good friends with him. Tongue
05-02-2003 08:49 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Big Grin

05-02-2003 08:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Dr. Rich may have the Tuxedo Clad Megastar, but I have Britney!

05-02-2003 09:40 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Sorry that pic is a LITTLE big. My bad, excuse me, many apologies.

05-02-2003 09:42 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Man is he UGLY!

05-02-2003 09:42 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Yo, D.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can you drop those hints a little less loudly, please? Some people are trying to work here.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-02-2003 09:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Driver8 dude,
When you post a pic from your 'puter, you can see it, but those of us in internetland only see a box with a red "x" in it.

05-02-2003 09:52 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
Driver8 dude,
When you post a pic from your \'puter, you can see it, but those of us in internetland only see a box with a red \"x\" in it.

Like this oNe Big Grin

05-02-2003 10:00 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

That's what I'm talking about! That Red X is Ugly! Sorry, though this is a rookie your talking to. I'll try and learn quickly. May the Schwartz be wit' you.

05-02-2003 10:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

yea - as in asta la vista!

05-02-2003 10:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

JK - try this!

05-02-2003 10:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
That's what I'm talking about! That Red X is Ugly! Sorry, though this is a rookie your talking to. I'll try and learn quickly. May the Schwartz be wit' you.
How to post a pic:
1) Find a picture on the Internet.
2) Right click select Propereties
3) Highlight and copy address
4) While enterring your message, Click on the IMG button
5) When the dialog screen comes up, type or paste in the address
6) Result- a happy camper with a picture inside.

If you get confused about how someone did something in a message, press the "Quote" button, and you will have a message box come up with their BB Code displayed. It's a good way to self-teach.
Smile )

05-02-2003 10:22 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Once again Britney and I....let me know if I screwed up again.

05-02-2003 10:41 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Houston, we have a problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ummm, I have a problem, servantsteve. I did what you told me, and look what happened:

How can the two possibly mix? I think there\'s a major bug in your instructions...
Shocked

05-02-2003 10:44 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey I'm the new guy!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH