Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey I'm the new guy! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey I'm the new guy! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank You Sir may I have another? Big Grin

05-06-2003 16:08 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
Driver8 dude,
When you post a pic from your 'puter, you can see it, but those of us in internetland only see a box with a red "x" in it.

Hear it is Driver8 and Britney! If it's still a red box let me know. Big Grin

05-06-2003 16:28 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Damb!!!!!!!!!!!!It's still a red box. This bites!Frown

05-06-2003 16:28 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
I always heard the quote as "swiss vanilla booboo is dandy, but liquour is quicker" from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

that's a great movie! Cool

05-06-2003 16:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

quote:
Originally posted by carl
STOP THAT, JEVON!!!

Stuvon here on behalf of the great one.

I really have to get a pair of charcoal line underpants.

I think they're called Scroter Eaters or something.

05-06-2003 17:21 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

oh my Shocked
05-06-2003 18:29 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Hey look I got a star...Smile )

05-06-2003 19:19 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

that's your problem, Carl........ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Oh, I invented Daniel Amos, too..........don't tell Terry, though. He gets upset when I mention it.

I thought Al Gore did....

.........you just think TOO much!

You have to realize the Al Gore doesn't have a single coherent thought in his head...........but then, do I?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-06-2003 19:55 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Thank You Sir may I have another? Big Grin

And I always thought it went, "Thank you mother, may I have another!" Tongue

05-06-2003 20:49 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

ain't it wunnerful? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
quote:
Originally posted by BD
nothing really, it's all just in woggy's head. you are only in her imagination.

we've been somehow mystically regurgitated out upon this message board from her Great Psyche...

I get to imagine this WHOLE thing, each and every day! Eddie, I think it's time we turned you back into EddieSpaghetti...........and as far as my psyche goes, wouldn't that more appropriately be spelled "psycho"??

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-06-2003 21:28 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

When do I get to be poopyhead again?

05-06-2003 22:24 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:

To me...you will always be a poopeyhead

05-06-2003 22:36 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:

To me...you will always be a poopeyhead
Ewe say the sweetest thangs

05-07-2003 12:00 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Yo steve! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Ewe say the sweetest thangs

Stop taking all DorkBoy's best quotes!

Big Grin Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-07-2003 12:02 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

I know I'm 4 years late...but yeah........welcome aboard, Driver8.

05-30-2007 15:09 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Roll Eyes

bobd

05-30-2007 15:22 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know I'm four years late, but I just voted on this thread! Tongue

05-30-2007 16:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Big Grin

you GuYS crack me uP sometimes . . .

05-30-2007 16:20 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Just sometimes???
Shocked

05-30-2007 16:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I know I'm four years late, but I just voted on this thread! Tongue

ditto... Big Grin

bobd

05-30-2007 17:55 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey I'm the new guy!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH