Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Beards and moustaches and rose coloured sashes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Beards and moustaches and rose coloured sashes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Beards and moustaches and rose coloured sashes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAMBers
I really pondered this lil "survey" over, cuz we have a few fine ladies that are on the board-
But I wanna ask anyway.
We occasionally discuss TSTs appearance….. I mean, we all notice when the guy gets a haircut.
So I'll just throw it out-answer if ya want.
Do you currently have
a. over 50 percent of yer noggin covered? (theo-your excluded)
b. Wear a moustache?
c. Beard?
d. Earring (s) (this was started , but no full reply)
e. Have a mullet long enough to pony?
f. Have a tattoo?
g. Like rose coloured sashes (optional)

There- I know it's a guy thing..but I have been curious…
Always-
Jiminy CriCKet
For Me….
a. Y
b. N (have-but not currently)
c. N ( "" "" )
d. Y (one)
e. N
f. N
g. Depends on the outfit
05-13-2002 14:44 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

FWIW... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Y, Y, Y, N, N, N

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-13-2002 14:46 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a. Yes
b. Yes
c. Yes (goatee)
d-g. No
05-13-2002 14:55 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Y
Y
N
N
N
N

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
05-13-2002 15:15 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
jc
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by jc
gamgee Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

say
Van Dyke
it sound classier!
JiMiny
05-13-2002 15:18 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Y
Y
Y
N
N
N
05-13-2002 15:19 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

here is a pic from this past Mothers day, I took the wife out for a nice lunch.

so judging from this pic....

a. almost
b. yes
c. sort of
d. yes
e. oh ya
f. right above my butt crack
g. only on dress up day

quote:
Originally posted by jc

b. Wear a moustache?
c. Beard?
f. Have a tattoo?

php:
1:
[COLOR=limegreen]we really didn't go to wendy'for mother's day.........[/COLOR]

05-13-2002 15:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by jc
it hadda BU Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bd-
thx for the lol
JiMiny
05-13-2002 15:56 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

yeah just doing my part.

my sister was visiting last week, and she took an old picture of me ('91?) sporting a mullet to show to her son. I told her I would have to hurt him if I saw my face on one of those mullet sites.

ok for real

GOT ALL MY HAIR

b. Wear a moustache?

NEVER JUST A MOUSTACHE

c. Beard?

DEPENDS ON WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK
MOST OF THE TIME A GOATEE

UH, NO

NEVER AGAIN

f. Have a tattoo?

NOPE

I'M KEEN ON GREEN

BD

05-13-2002 16:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

a. yes

b. not right now

c. see above

d. yes(s)

e. no

f. no

g. no

05-13-2002 17:37 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

a. over 50 percent of yer noggin covered? - Yes (for now, it's just a matter of time Frown )
b. Wear a moustache? - yes
c. Beard? - yes (goate)
d. Earring - no
e. Have a mullet long enough to pony? - that's funny - NO!
f. Have a tattoo? No.
g. Like rose coloured sashes -huh? Smile

05-13-2002 18:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

logging on for the IMPORTANT threads, as usual Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a. Y
b. N
c. N
d. N
e. N
f. Y
g. what the f....?
05-13-2002 18:35 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Patti C. Patti C. is a female
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
yeah just doing my part.

my sister was visiting last week, and she took an old picture of me ('91?) sporting a mullet to show to her son. I told her I would have to hurt him if I saw my face on one of those mullet sites.

LOL...a mullet--it's all business up front but, there's a party on back.Big Grin BD, you're my hero.
05-13-2002 18:46 Patti C. is offline Send an Email to Patti C. Search for Posts by Patti C. Add Patti C. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Patti C.
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
yeah just doing my part.

LOL...a mullet--it's all business up front but, there's a party on back.Big Grin BD, you're my hero.

LOL! Wink

05-13-2002 18:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by anne
a. Y
b. N
c. N
d. N
e. N
f. Y
g. what the f....?

ya g. is kinda different Smile

05-13-2002 18:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Patti C. Patti C. is a female
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
a. Y
b. N
c. N
d. N
e. N
f. Y
g. what the f....?

g.)...only when I'm low on laundry and need something to go with my peuce green leisure suit.
05-13-2002 18:54 Patti C. is offline Send an Email to Patti C. Search for Posts by Patti C. Add Patti C. to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

WOW I've never been a hero to anyone......cept maybe my kids. but what do they know, they have mush for brains. (my kids are the best, they even gave me my nick name)

Yes I did have a wonderful mullet....didn't everyone back then? At least the cool people didWink

Here is a real photo of me now....I forget who the other guy is Big Grin

BD

wow that was really big

here is the link instead.
Photo

05-13-2002 19:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
a. Y
b. N
c. N
d. N
e. N
f. Y
g. what the f....?

g.)...only when I'm low on laundry and need something to go with my peuce green leisure suit.

well there ya go Wink

05-13-2002 19:04 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

we posted at the exact same time!

I know big deal..........it's the little things in life that make me smile.

BD

05-13-2002 19:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Timing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you currently have
Yes

b. Wear a moustache?
No I perfer clothing, it doesn't itch and it covers more

c. Beard?
No - but two months ago yes

Yes in one ear.

Up until a few months ago yes

f. Have a tattoo?
No but the one TST described in the 2000 c-stone Cd sounds interesting

Would you like the gesture reply with one finger or two? Smile

05-13-2002 23:04 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Beards and moustaches and rose coloured sashes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH