Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bumper Sticker » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bumper Sticker
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Bumper Sticker Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bumper stickers are pretty cheap to make. How about some Swirling Eddies stickers in the webstore. I need more good stickers on my truck.

05-09-2003 00:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had a local sign shop make some Lost Dogs stickers for my truck. Just white letters that you stick on your window. It was pretty cheap, only about $12 for a 12" x 12" square of vinyl. You can fit a lot of Lost Dogs on that. Big Grin

BD
05-09-2003 01:05 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin several hours worth.

05-09-2003 01:06 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

heh heh

05-09-2003 01:08 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Maybe I should stop waiting and get my own DA T-shirts made.

05-09-2003 01:11 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

send me one, XL please Big Grin
05-09-2003 01:12 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

05-09-2003 01:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

make that two!

05-09-2003 01:15 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Hey Audiori, see the demand. You could be making millions Big Grin

05-09-2003 01:16 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

or at least 30 or 40 bucks!
05-09-2003 01:25 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

hmmmm....

05-09-2003 01:33 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Bumper stickers are pretty cheap to make. How about some Swirling Eddies stickers in the webstore. I need more good stickers on my truck.

Me too!!!

Them Daniel Amos stickers are too dämb little! Frown

05-09-2003 19:29 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Hey Audiori, see the demand. You could be making millions Big Grin

I know...

See T-Shirts Thread Crying

05-09-2003 19:32 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I want one.

05-09-2003 21:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
ayespy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 01-28-2003

size doesn't matter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead

Them Daniel Amos stickers are too dämb little! Frown

05-09-2003 23:49 ayespy is offline Send an Email to ayespy Search for Posts by ayespy Add ayespy to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Depends on who you ask.

05-10-2003 00:34 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I like the smaller ones... bumper stickers that is.

BD
05-10-2003 00:37 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

05-10-2003 00:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
afterglow
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-19-2003

I like the DA stickers. They are a little small but that just means you can put more on you car! Cool
05-10-2003 10:49 afterglow is offline Search for Posts by afterglow Add afterglow to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Good point.

05-10-2003 10:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bumper Sticker

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH