Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I'm gonna go see the DOGS!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm gonna go see the DOGS!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

I'm gonna go see the DOGS!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeeeeahhhhh! I'm gonna go see the Dogs tomorrow in Evanston IL! Anybody else going? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

05-09-2003 09:16 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Frown Nobody Cares Crying

05-09-2003 09:58 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

"I feel your pain" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I care. And I want you to know that I feel your pain. And one more thing, I'm only going to say this one time (finger pointed), "I did not have sexual..."

Wait. Stop. Sorry, went too far. Big Grin

I'll be there tomorrow with my wife and two good friends.

I'll also be at see-stone on the 4th to see Theo, Terry, Dogs, etc.

05-09-2003 10:25 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

What is that on your pants Mr. Cli.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

COOLCool I'll see you there, I'll probably be wearing one of my Dale Earnhardt Jr. shirts or hats.

05-09-2003 10:43 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, you guys have FUN FUN FUN..............we want a full report after the concert. Names, dates, activities.....oh, leave Clinton outta this, huh? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-09-2003 10:50 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...That depends on your definition of the words "outta this"...

Oops, there I go again. Freudian blue dress, er, slip...

05-09-2003 11:02 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

These two always have FUN FUN FUN Big Grin

05-09-2003 11:07 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

oh yeah, i'll be there.... as soon as my ewna arca magically appears....
Roll Eyes

have a great time, you guys! Smile
05-09-2003 11:09 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

my wife said . . . Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you think you are going on a road trip to chi.
on Mother's Day weekend ? I do not think so... Crying

Have fun Driver8, John Foxe, jeffery k. etc....

05-09-2003 11:13 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

you stinkies!
enjoy!!!!
jiminY
(and yes- we want a full report!)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-09-2003 11:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

But at least you still have PayPal! Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-09-2003 11:22 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

YOU DO CARE! Awwwwwww Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We'll have fun for all of you! Big Grin We'll miss ya and be thinking about ya! Whoooooa Nelly!

Big Grin

05-09-2003 11:25 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Make sure you bring a camera or a video camera! These guys are hot!

05-09-2003 11:54 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

But at least you still have PayPal! Big Grin

yes I do Big Grin

05-09-2003 11:55 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I'm still waiting to hear from jefferyk on weather or not we can bring videocameras in. Last time we seen the Dogs no video or cameras were allowed 'cause they were filming the DVD. Big Grin

05-09-2003 11:57 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

If you get video maybe we can work out a trade? Smile )
05-09-2003 12:03 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Maybe. Cool.Cool

05-09-2003 12:07 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

AAAAAAA Shaaddap!

August 2005
05-09-2003 12:15 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
AAAAAAA Shaaddap!

Who You Talking To? Big Grin

Wish you could make it. Big Grin Big Grin

05-09-2003 12:18 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Burleigh Drummond Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's Burleigh Drummond in the middle of the Dogs, he played with the Dogs and Mercy River. He has his own band now "Tin Drum", haven't heard them yet. I miss Mercy River.

Tin Drum

[IMG]http://www.tindrum.net/spbandb&w2.jpg[/IMG]

05-09-2003 12:22 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I'm gonna go see the DOGS!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH