Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I'm gonna go see the DOGS!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm gonna go see the DOGS!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Indeed they do. Big Grin

05-13-2003 23:20 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DOgGOnE iT!
05-13-2003 23:54 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

The dogs are always gone. Why won't they play CA?

05-14-2003 00:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88

< LOOK another STAR coolCool

05-14-2003 11:46 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Dogs concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, I was at the dogs concert on the 10th!! I got it on video and took plenty of pictures!! What say you Driver8, remember?

~Groucho~
05-14-2003 13:23 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Hey, I was at the dogs concert on the 10th!! I got it on video and took plenty of pictures!! What say you Driver8, remember?

Welcome Squidzit! I had a feeling that was you. Big Grin

05-14-2003 13:30 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Uh, that's "Squidzit" there buddy. Wouldn't want ol' Squidward to get upset with me ya know!

~Groucho~
05-14-2003 13:46 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

video you say....

Would you like to do a trade?

BD@bigdork.org
05-14-2003 15:54 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Trade Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will be putting the pictures up here as soon as I can. As far as trading the video, I don't know. I would have to give that some thought. I took the video just for fun, not sure what the dogs would say if I started sending it all over the country. It was a good concert, the room was pretty cool and the lighting was great! The Dogs seemed a little distracted to me thought. The last concert I saw of theirs was much better than this one, but they would not allow cameras in the last time because they were taping a dvd.

~Groucho~
05-14-2003 19:18 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

they are ok with trading videos as long as you don't sell them to make a profit. there are quite a lot of traders out there that have tons of shows. I have a small collection of some pretty good shows. email me if you want to get more info on the world of video trading. it can be a lot of fun, and a pain all at the same time! Tongue

here is a list of some of the videos I have for trade bd's videos

BD
05-14-2003 19:24 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

You are so cool BD Big Grin

05-14-2003 23:17 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Picture Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No picture, it seems I can't get this picture posted! I'll keep trying!

~Groucho~
05-15-2003 15:12 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Didn't Work Big Grin

05-15-2003 15:13 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Lost Dogs Picture Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here is Mr. Mike Roe performing in Evanston 5/10/03 with the Lost Dogs.

~Groucho~
05-16-2003 09:41 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

THAT'S MY MAN ROE! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The baddest man on the planet^

Mike Roe Big Grin ................Not Squeeze ZitsRed Face

Big Grin

05-16-2003 09:47 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Mikey! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Here is Mr. Mike Roe performing in Evanston 5/10/03 with the Lost Dogs.

Mike is CoolCool

05-19-2003 08:40 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

let the DoGs out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD
DOgGOnE iT!

05-19-2003 13:49 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I'm gonna go see the DOGS!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH