Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA best of » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA best of
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

DA best of Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Forgive me if it's been discussed, but I was looking at the cover of Our Personal Favorite World Famous Hits and found a puzzle. I noticed pretty much all of the DA albums represented in Doug T's quirky illustration, but where did he get the godzilla image from? Did I miss this album or is it a hidden lyric?

And why is Mr. Sharky here?

And where is Fearful Symmetry?

You guys have insight...share it.

August 2005
05-12-2003 14:53 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy

And where is Fearful Symmetry?

Got one clue for you.....

What mortal hand or eye could frame thy Fearful Symmetry?

05-12-2003 16:15 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
fearful of captain pedantic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ooh you are smooth! NICE!

I'm a dummy though, I thought that was for Kalhoun. I don't know why, I just did.

So what's with the Godzilly?

August 2005
05-13-2003 11:40 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DONT KNOW- BUT WHAT IS TRYING TO "STOMP" THE BOYS ON THE BACK OF VOX HUMANA- IT LOOKS LIKE THE LEG OF A TRANSFORMER...BUT COULD IT BE????

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-13-2003 12:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

So, yer sayin' that the 'Zilla wears boots out of the Heavy Metal films?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
05-13-2003 15:12 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

well- gene simmons isnt got em.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-13-2003 15:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I don't quite get what all the songs are in the pics on that CD either! Crying

05-13-2003 15:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:

So what's with the Godzilly?

Trying to remember but I think there was some great beast or giant or something in the Alarma Chronicles.

Mr sharkie I think was a slip up.

05-13-2003 16:07 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Can someone post the cover and we'll combine our collective brains into one geshtalt entity.

I can't seem to find an on-line picture just now

05-13-2003 16:10 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:

Can someone post the cover and we'll combine our collective brains into one geshtalt entity.

somebody posted what everything means on the old board....
it is trivial and doesn't really matter, so i didn't write it down though....... Big Grin

05-13-2003 16:15 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

i would, but i don't know how (not motivated enough to learn)

there's a picture of it in the discography under daniel amos.

I do love the image of King Nebuchadnezzer eating moo-food in his madness while the Lion continues to roar! Not a lyric, but lyrical.

August 2005
05-13-2003 16:16 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
quote:

05-13-2003 16:17 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:

I do love the image of King Nebuchadnezzer eating moo-food in his madness while the Lion continues to roar! Not a lyric, but lyrical.

The King eats the dew on the grasss - from Daniel
The Lion roars - from Amos

05-13-2003 16:27 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

this is a little bigger I think
05-13-2003 21:28 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

MiNes bigger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

05-14-2003 17:19 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Yeah but it's not how big it is its.... ummm I'm not sure no-one has actually ever finished the sentence...

05-14-2003 17:20 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

...well, o.k. mabey not Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

05-14-2003 21:13 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
tumbleweed
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-19-2003

quote:
Yeah but it's not how big it is its....

...how you use it.Shocked

In this case, the larger jpeg helped us to see the details better. What did you think I ment?

tweed
05-14-2003 23:54 tumbleweed is offline Send an Email to tumbleweed Search for Posts by tumbleweed Add tumbleweed to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA best of

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH