Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's most confusingest song » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry's most confusingest song
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Terry's most confusingest song Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Traps, Ensnares

heh?

August 2005
05-20-2003 11:41 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Simple Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Temptation...

05-20-2003 11:43 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I understand them all Pleased

05-20-2003 11:51 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
heh???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Temptation...

no duh! it's temptation. But temptation to do what? Eat blackberry hats?

August 2005
05-20-2003 12:33 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

do not.

August 2005
05-20-2003 12:33 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Traps, Ensnares

heh?

Yes...definately! Confused

05-20-2003 13:15 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

do not.

zippetyzappety shut your trappety Tongue

05-20-2003 15:42 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

freNetically fingEReD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wHat arE You lookiNg fOr thE deVIL for when You OUght to b lookiNg for thE loRD? Big Grin

August 2005
05-20-2003 16:36 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Confused Confused Confused

Sour Head Hauksa Loukee

from the album "Imaginarium"
(Soundtrack to "The Neverhood," "Skullmonkeys" & "Boombots")
Words & Music by Terry Taylor

©1998 Songs of SKG

Honna hay, Alee kee
Hocka Lou, Aw Loukee
Gonna Hay, Oh Loway

Mocka Hocka Loukee Louee
Eenie Meanie Ho De Hi Di He De Hay

Howa Eees, Awee Kee
Oola Poo, Eee Peenkee
Ahno Lie, Hee Stinkee

Mocka Hocka Loukee Louee
Eenie Meanie Ho De Hi Di He De Hay

Eee Cho Poyo, Eee Cho Poyo
Oh Boyo, Thats Annoyo

Mocky Poo, Ocky Poo
Lukee Dukee Oola Ooo
Dipitee Dipitee Doo
Mona Ay, Eo Lay
Ockaway, Hoky Lay
Oooohhhh!

Hey now, Honda Lou
Waukakea Moo
Honna Hon to the Moonoo

05-20-2003 16:42 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

or how about? Confused Confused Confused

Operator Plays A Little Ping Pong

from the album "Imaginarium"
(Soundtrack to "The Neverhood," "Skullmonkeys" & "Boombots")
Words & Music by Terry Taylor

©1996 Songs of SKG

Budda budda budda budda budda
Do bop bee
Bud bud bud da beau

Budda budda budda budda budda
Do bop bee
Ba boo zuba beau

Boo boo zee zam bud dee oh
Bowly oh ze zat
Op a zop a see saw

2nd verse, same as the first ! (kinda)

Za bee zop da bee dop do dah bee
bay bay dot dot beau
Ahh bah zay zee a beau beau yatta beau
Ya ta zim bah beau dee oh
Ged yerself a zee toe
Oh poe poe beau dee liddle operator
Berta ber ta ta root taw bay
Ow bay so bray day beau

Uh hey operator
Bay day operator operoo
Operee operator
Oper oper operator ah bee

Baba daba daba daba daba da bop be
Zim bot bah dot boo
Ahh dah wah dah zee dah zah bah zah bah wah
Bop bee
Uh bup bup dot bwee
Wah bah zeep zom bee dee dom
Veet ah liddle heet bomb
Bomp by zoe dough on da way
Ta live a ling zong
Bazzah baddle ahh
Boy da baseball
Bay saw zaw de zee
Ahh bah dip eh somebody

Let's play a little pingpong!
By a sigh a bee
Ahh bah deep bop bop bop
Play a liddle ding dong
Bay say bah dah bee

05-20-2003 16:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woolly Eggwhisk

tsk tsk Joey T Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure you don't mean to imply that the previous songs are confusing. It's interesting that you chose these two hymns for examples. It seems to me that the meaning and ministry of Sour Head and Ping Pong are quite plain. It's obvious that Terry is outraged at the turning of our American society toward pantheism.

Since all pantheistic theories are necessitarian in nature, they have no real doctrine of providence (Za bee zop da bee dop do dah bee bay bay dot dot beau). Since they are obliged to make the governing cause also the author of sin, they destroy all possiblility of true morality. Man, being a part of this pantheistic god (Boy da baseball Bay saw zaw de zee Ahh bah dip eh somebody), cannot help sinning. Further, these theories cannot explain miracles(Wah bah zeep zom bee dee dom Veet ah liddle heet bomb Bomp by zoe dough on da way). They may speak of "mututions" and "emergent evolution", but these ideas cannot explain the miracles of the incarnation and the resurrection of Christ(Mocky Poo, Ocky Poo Lukee Dukee Oola Ooo
Dipitee Dipitee Doo Mona Ay, Eo Lay Ockaway, Hoky Lay Oooohhhh!), nor, indeed, any of the other biblical miracles. Also, the deny the freedom of man(Mocka Hocka Loukee Louee Eenie Meanie Ho De Hi Di He De Hay). Being part of this world system, man, too, acts of necessity. Yet man feels that in a very real sense he can initiate action and that he is responsible for his conduct(Let's play a little pingpong! By a sigh a bee Ahh bah deep bop bop bop PLAY A LIDDLE DING DONG{my point} Bay say bah dah bee). He will not sacrifice his freedom to a logical process or a great mechanism of which he is supposed to be a part(Eee Cho Poyo, Eee Cho Poyo Oh Boyo, Thats Annoyo).

See?

Red Face

August 2005
05-20-2003 17:15 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

thanks for the clarification.... Big Grin

05-20-2003 17:20 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woolly Eggwhisk

yup.

August 2005
05-20-2003 17:34 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I don't really like this thread.
05-20-2003 17:49 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Radiating Love
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-11-2003

I guess "Donna Nietche and Her Super Race of Kick Boxing Über Parrots" was always confusing to me. The title is actually more confusing that the lyrics themeselves.
Jim
05-20-2003 17:52 Radiating Love is offline Send an Email to Radiating Love Search for Posts by Radiating Love Add Radiating Love to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
I don't really like this thread.

yer stuck up

August 2005
05-20-2003 17:56 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

why thank you kind sir.
05-20-2003 17:59 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

mmm hmmm! Big Grin

August 2005
05-20-2003 18:03 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

"I want to be a clone?"

...crap, wrong Taylor! Tongue

05-20-2003 18:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Zippy, do you have that problem with blackberry hats too?

What a relief...

05-20-2003 19:50 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's most confusingest song

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH