Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Thanks.....I think? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thanks.....I think?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Thanks.....I think? Marty D 05-15-2002 01:22
 RE: Thanks.....I think? Lost Canine 05-15-2002 11:00
 Yo Mar-tay 05-15-2002 11:26
 RE: Thanks.....I think? Dr Rich 05-15-2002 21:39
 Hey Marty, jason_hischier 05-16-2002 12:43
 RE: Thanks.....I think? audiori 05-16-2002 15:21
 RE: Thanks.....I think? BigDork 05-16-2002 15:30
 Cornerstones not a milestone. Marty D 05-16-2002 18:13
 been able to sell myself as a carpool buddie 05-16-2002 18:25
 RE: Thanks.....I think? Über Parrot 05-17-2002 14:43
 RE: Thanks.....I think? BigDork 05-17-2002 14:55
 RE: Thanks.....I think? Dr Rich 05-17-2002 16:12
 Yo Mar-tay! okay, here it is- 05-20-2002 01:04
 Ubey baby 05-20-2002 01:19
 RE: Thanks.....I think? Dr Rich 05-20-2002 20:41
 I'd give it a 10 Sondance 05-20-2002 22:21
 RE: Thanks.....I think? BigDork 05-20-2002 22:34
 RE: Thanks.....I think? Marty D 05-20-2002 23:27
 RE: Thanks.....I think? Marty D 05-20-2002 23:30
 RE: Thanks.....I think? BigDork 05-20-2002 23:55
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marty D
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-15-2002

Thanks.....I think? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your input so far. I was hoping to hear from a few more people. I've been performing around town for the last 15 years (LA and Orange Co) and as a result, I've written a few tunes. So, I thought I'd see if I could scrape up some interest from about 27 people. If so, I can burn about 30 CD's (I can get a price break at 30 CD's....27 for ya'll, one for me and one for my mom) Looks like there's about 5 people using this message board so far...hhhhuuummmm? Anyway, I want to say thanks to the Townsends for keeping me in the loop over the past few years.
05-15-2002 01:22 Marty D is offline Send an Email to Marty D Search for Posts by Marty D Add Marty D to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Marty,
I have been out of town and just got to listen to your songs. I love them. I for one would love a cd of it.
LK-9 (Monty)

05-15-2002 11:00 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Yo Mar-tay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My stoopid company has mp3 downloads blocked and I keep fergitin' to take a listen when I get home at night but promise to this evening-

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-15-2002 11:26 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wish I could hear it, but ya know... no speakers here Crying

05-15-2002 21:39 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jason_hischier
unregistered
Hey Marty, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am a long time Daniel Amos fan from Illinois. I'm several years younger than the band, but I grew up listening to their music because my brother has a bunch of thier CDs and older tapes. I remember from a couple weeks ago I was actually wondering "what's he up to now?" when I looked in the Alarma lyric sleeve and never went on to find out. Well, now you've recorded some very cool songs. Thanks for being a part of something that was such a huge influence on me. Jason Hischier jason_hischier@yahoo.com
05-16-2002 12:43
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Mondo Deckmerez,

I don't think selling that many CDs would be a problem
between the DA Message Boarders, the DADLers and if
it's printed soon.. we could take em to Cornerstone
and I am sure some would sell there.

I can vouch for 2 or 3 copies myself. Smile

the townsends

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-16-2002 15:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

just don't sell em all at cornerstone!!!! Evil

(from all of us non cornerstoners)

05-16-2002 15:30 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Marty D
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by Marty D
Cornerstones not a milestone. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wish I had it all together by Cornerstone, but unfortunately I'm recording after work (when I'm not hanging out with my family) and on weekends. It's going to be slower then usual but faster then usually slow(?), plus I have to stand on the corner of the freeway on-ramps to collect funds to pay for this thing! I've been able to sell myself as a carpool buddie for $20.00 each way (sometimes more on especially crowded traffic days). But I'm pretty motivated to get it done ASAP!
05-16-2002 18:13 Marty D is offline Send an Email to Marty D Search for Posts by Marty D Add Marty D to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

been able to sell myself as a carpool buddie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

05-16-2002 18:25 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

quote:
Originally posted by ™
My stoopid company has mp3 downloads blocked and I keep fergitin' to take a listen when I get home at night but promise to this evening-

Now Why doesn't anyone mention TM spelling it as ''stoopid''? Is it just because I'm new, and you don't like new comers?

Ü

05-17-2002 14:43 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Hey ™! you spelled stoopid wrong. it's stewpid.
get it right next time!

BD

05-17-2002 14:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot
quote:
Originally posted by ™

Now Why doesn't anyone mention TM spelling it as ''stoopid''? Is it just because I'm new, and you don't like new comers?

Ü

your funny.

05-17-2002 16:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Yo Mar-tay! okay, here it is- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My dial modem connection is takin' WAY to long to download the songs so I listened to about the first third of each.

They're good, the singin' reminds of Derri. I've always been a lyrical substance man though, -maybe I didn't listen long enough.

You're obviously talented, now ya can go pick on a song of mine;
www.highbridgemusic.net/apparitionwww.highbridgemusic.net/apparition

05-20-2002 01:04 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Ubey baby Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You used three o's and EVERYBODY KNOWS it's only two!

Dood, in the words of Sgt. Hulka, "-lighten up Francis..."
The spelling of the word "stupid" as stoopid (or, yes, even stooopid) is original to either one of us-

(clue: go here eh)

05-20-2002 01:19 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by ™
You used three o's and EVERYBODY KNOWS it's only two!

Dood, in the words of Sgt. Hulka, "-lighten up Francis..."
The spelling of the word "stupid" as stoopid (or, yes, even stooopid) is original to either one of us-

(clue: go here eh)

Ubey Baby?
Big Grin

05-20-2002 20:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Sondance
unregistered
I'd give it a 10 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Marty - this is Kenny (Paxton). I never called myself that you know - it was a gift from Steve who got it from mutual friends who knew me as a second stringer in Little League. Anyway wasn't my idea.

So I'd give "Don't Worry" a 10 and "I Love You" a 9 so you don't get conceited. They have a good beat and you can dance to them. You have to understand I just found out who U2 is 6 months ago. Hope to hear more.

(There are some way weird wackos on this bulletin board. Is this thing legal? And some of these options look kinda scary. What happens when they automatically parse your URLs? Is it painful?)

Ken
05-20-2002 22:21
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Sondance
What happens when they automatically parse your URLs? Is it painful?)

Ken

very painfull

before parsing---after parsing

as you can see, the URLs on the left are less irritated than the URLs on the right.

Your URLs may vary slightly from this photo.

05-20-2002 22:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Marty D
Dark Steamy Cabbage

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sondance
Hey Marty - this is Kenny (Paxton). I never called myself that you know - it was a gift from Steve who got it from mutual friends who knew me as a second stringer in Little League. Anyway wasn't my idea.

So I'd give "Don't Worry" a 10 and "I Love You" a 9 so you don't get conceited. They have a good beat and you can dance to them. You have to understand I just found out who U2 is 6 months ago. Hope to hear more.

(There are some way weird wackos on this bulletin board. Is this thing legal? And some of these options look kinda scary. What happens when they automatically parse your URLs? Is it painful?)

Ken
[/ You have to understand I just found out who U2 is 6 months ago. Hope to hear more.]

Hey Kenny. Thanks for the feedback! Yeah...some strange lifes hanging around on this one. Makes things interesting!
I like creative minds! (Just can't get myself to do the face thing though). God Bless.

05-20-2002 23:27 Marty D is offline Send an Email to Marty D Search for Posts by Marty D Add Marty D to your Buddy List
Marty D
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

Ken

very painfull

as you can see, the URLs on the left are less irritated than the URLs on the right.

I like the photo. I think I just found the cover to this CD. Send a copy of it. What is it?

05-20-2002 23:30 Marty D is offline Send an Email to Marty D Search for Posts by Marty D Add Marty D to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Marty D
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

Ken

very painfull

I like the photo. I think I just found the cover to this CD. Send a copy of it. What is it?

heh heh

I found it here

don't ask

(scroll down a bit)

I did a search for pain and ended up here. I didn't even read what the photo was about. Big Grin

BD

05-20-2002 23:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Thanks.....I think?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH