Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » darn floor big bite » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page darn floor big bite
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I can't think of any other band or album to compare it to.

i can....the talking heads Smile

07-06-2003 20:56 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess that's true. Is there a specific album of theirs you're thinking of.

07-06-2003 21:01 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
All in the All and All
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-22-2003

quote:
I was thinking this was another PK instrumental. I guees it's not.

His goal, on "Inseperable", was to make a good vocal album before he gets too old.
AAA
07-06-2003 21:40 All in the All and All is offline Send an Email to All in the All and All Search for Posts by All in the All and All Add All in the All and All to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Huh. I didn't know that.

07-06-2003 21:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
All in the All and All
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-22-2003

quote:
Huh. I didn't know that.

Here is a sample, to get the feel of what I'm talking about.

Inseparable
07-06-2003 21:55 All in the All and All is offline Send an Email to All in the All and All Search for Posts by All in the All and All Add All in the All and All to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » darn floor big bite

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH