Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » darn floor big bite » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page darn floor big bite
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Time for a haiku about malicious ticksters!

05-30-2003 23:17 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

uh...what's a 'tickster'? Confused

05-30-2003 23:24 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

...I know what a haiku is...but...

05-30-2003 23:25 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

oops

05-30-2003 23:25 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

Okay, backs, here's your haiku Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Space Ghost...tickster? NOT!!!
Trickster , yes, but not tickster
Definitely not...

(that last line is read in the voice of Rainman)Wink

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

05-30-2003 23:30 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Judge Wopner does not like ticksters.

05-30-2003 23:34 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Judge Wopner does not like ticksters.

That reminds me of a classic line from that flick (among many, of course). But when Charlie and Ray Babbit are outside of that lady's house out in the sticks, and Ray just seemingly blew their chance to get in their to watch Wopner, and Charlie yells something like "You blew it, Ray! They're making legal history in there, Ray, and you're missing it!" And all the while Ray is frantically pacing back and forth...man, what a flick!

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Gravity and distance

05-30-2003 23:39 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i worked with developmentally delayed folks for years and had many similar experiences. But i was usually the one pacing and tantrumming...

05-30-2003 23:42 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
i worked with developmentally delayed folks for years and had many similar experiences. But i was usually the one pacing and tantrumming...

But did you ever use the "legal history line"?
05-30-2003 23:47 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

HEY, IT'S MY 100TH POST!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, we have something in common then as I, too, used to work at a facility for the developmentally disabled. Of course, that was over 10 years ago, but I have memories of some incidents that could only take place in such a venue. But I digress...

Since this is my 100th post, allow me to steer the conversation back on topic...Darn Floor Big Bite...truly a classic piece of artistic brilliance...definitely in Space Ghost's Top Ten Albums of All-Time. In fact, you may recall from my long-since forgotten Haiku thread that I wrote an ellaborate 'ku about that album...maybe we'll have to dig that baby up...but later, cause I'm barely keeping my eyes open...SG needs to go cuddle up with Mrs. Ghost and get some...shuteye, that is. Big Grin

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Gravity and distance

05-30-2003 23:51 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Never. My sorry wit has always been stifled by legal
questions.

05-30-2003 23:52 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ghost
Well, we have something in common then as I, too, used to work at a facility for the developmentally disabled. Of course, that was over 10 years ago, but I have memories of some incidents that could only take place in such a venue. But I digress...

Since this is my 100th post, allow me to steer the conversation back on topic...Darn Floor Big Bite...truly a classic piece of artistic brilliance...definitely in Space Ghost's Top Ten Albums of All-Time. In fact, you may recall from my long-since forgotten Haiku thread that I wrote an ellaborate 'ku about that album...maybe we'll have to dig that baby up...but later, cause I'm barely keeping my eyes open...SG needs to go cuddle up with Mrs. Ghost and get some...shuteye, that is. Big Grin

Congratulations... I remember when I got to 100... it was while I was in a posting war with someone... I can't even remember who now... the first 100 are the slowest; after that you start posting like a maniac, and the next thing you know, you have a red star (or multiple red stars, in the case on some very warped people with too much time on their hands).
05-30-2003 23:55 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

we certainly recall your your fine and elaborate ku.

i just recited DFBB at Walden Pond for Joey.

05-30-2003 23:58 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

illuminate my muddled heart...
sweep the shadows from my mind......... Smile

05-31-2003 23:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

So I might imagine what you are like
And understand the great design.....Big Grin
06-01-2003 01:16 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

Is that all? Red Face

Tongue

06-01-2003 15:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Is that all? Red Face

Tongue

Well, that's all I need for now...

...except for Prickly Heat...Mad

They were supposed to be sent out when? The end of April?

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Gravity and distance

06-01-2003 17:17 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

We all want it...

06-01-2003 17:50 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
We all want it...

can I get a witness??? Tongue

06-02-2003 09:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
We all want it...

can I get a witness??? Tongue

Amen!!! Big Grin

06-02-2003 11:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » darn floor big bite

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH