Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » darn floor big bite » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page darn floor big bite
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
colwyn
unregistered
darn floor big bite Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello. I have two copies of this CD with two different CD's. The first
one has a green CD label with what looks like a half-picture of the
band and some buildings. The second one has plain lettering with
"Frontline" on it and blue on the top and pink on the bottom (like the
Fearful Symmetry CD). Can you tell me the difference between the two?
The plain lettering one says "made in canada" on the CD and the green
label one has the Frontline address on it. They both say 1987 and there are no other date
markings on them. Thanks for your time.

Jon

05-30-2003 10:34
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Frontline CD is the original and the other CD is a re-issue.

I'll take one off you hands if you think you don't need two copies. Wink

BD
05-30-2003 10:44 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

send both to me for evaluation and i will look them over for you and let you know......

Big Grin

05-30-2003 11:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

You know, if you one (or both) of those on ebay, you could get yourself a decent chuck of cash...

dambit! I want DFBB, but I can't afford the stinkin' high price it always get jacked up to on ebay! I want a reissue!
05-30-2003 11:19 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

preach it brother! Big Grin

05-30-2003 11:23 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

NOOOOOOOO!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gamgee, you foool!!!

If we could talk Colwyn into parting with it here, someone may have gotten a good deal!!

Right now he's checking out Ebay and in a week one of us will be writing a check for $98 bucks!

Thanks alot.

It's turning into a regular Three's Company episode here.

August 2005
05-30-2003 11:26 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by colwyn
I have two copies of this CD with two different CD's.

I have two copies of this CD also...

one is silver and has imation printed on it the second one is white and has Memorex printed on it.

Can you tell me the difference between the two? Big Grin

05-30-2003 11:30 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Damb! What's with all these people having two copies when some poor jerks (like me) don't even have one? I call for redistribution of wealth!
05-30-2003 11:32 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:

one is silver and has imation printed on it the second one is white and has Memorex printed on it.

i have 3.... one is mp3s from napster on a white cd, the second one is a blue memorex directly from the cd, and the third one is also white.... asked 2 different people to make me a copy hoping at least one would come through and they both did.... Cool

my only "legal" copy is a 16 year old cassette.... Mad
i will be the first in line for the re-issue though.... Big Grin

05-30-2003 11:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

GAMGEEEEEEEEEEE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
You know, if you one (or both) of those on ebay, you could get yourself a decent chuck of cash...

dambit! I want DFBB, but I can't afford the stinkin' high price it always get jacked up to on ebay! I want a reissue!

You're BACK!

Where ya BEEN boy? out in Trollville????????

we've missed you Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-30-2003 12:23 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
colwyn
unregistered
dfbb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, thanks for the comments. I think I'll pass on that offer for "examination". When was the re-issue released? Couldn't have been too long after the original. Thanks very much.

p.s. - I probably shouldn't say then that I have original CD's of Fearful Symmetry, Shotgun Angel, and Live Bootleg '82. oops...
05-30-2003 13:42
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Evil

I call people like you pot stir'ers . . . Tongue

actually, I have a few original OOP CD's myself Big Grin

05-30-2003 14:30 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
colwyn
unregistered

I have been a daniel amos fan since Vox Humana - and I can remember WAAAAAAYYYYY back in 1986 when Fearful Symmetry was released and I bought the CD. Since then I bought all of the DA CD's on first release, never having any idea of their impending monetary value, but always knowing the personal value they would hold to me. Big Grin
05-30-2003 14:38
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

colwyn Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

welcome to the DAmb, stop by anytime...

05-30-2003 15:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
quote:

I hate you all! Tongue

05-30-2003 17:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
quote:

I hate you all! Tongue

you are not a real fan..... Red Face

Evil

Big Grin

05-30-2003 17:29 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

real not reel??

05-30-2003 17:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee

You're BACK!

Where ya BEEN boy? out in Trollville????????

we've missed you Smile

Actually, I came back just to whine about there not being any DFBB reissue yet Wink
05-30-2003 17:45 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I almost forgot... I gotta add something else to my whining... I want reissues of Let's Spin and Outdoor Elvis also!
05-30-2003 22:34 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

I own all these CDs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...and they're all for sale...

NOT!!!Wink

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

05-30-2003 23:15 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » darn floor big bite

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH