Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Last night I dreamt, Aloha » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Last night I dreamt, Aloha
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Last night I dreamt, Aloha Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I need a break!! This board is effecting my sleep.

Now this is a real dream. It's no put-on.

I was visiting a friends house in a cul-de-sac. I knew it was his house because his email address was posted above his garage in neon light. I noticed as I pulled in that his next door neighbor's sign said "Audiori" in blue.

I went in to my friend's house and we visited around his living-room tree-house (under construction). His son was riding a big-wheel around us. This was odd, because he has only daughters.

My friend complained to me about my lack of involvement in certain church activities, but was more disappointed in the fact that the CD he'd ordered online, at my recommendation, still had yet to arrive. I shrugged and told him I was still waiting for one from September. I bid him farewell and went to leave.

Seeing the blue neon "Audiori" next door though, made me stop. I suddenly knew (as you do in dreams) that this was the actual home of the two brothers we all know and bug. Who knew they actually live in Simi Valley, CA? All this time of waiting and they are right here in my home town! This is GREAT!!

I thought, "I'll just knock on the door and introduce myself. Then they can give me my order (since it's already arrived from the factory). And they can give me my friend's disc too!" I was a little miffed that they had an order from their next door neighbor and hadn't had the courtesy to just walk it over, but oh well! The discs are here now and I'm moments away from having them in my hot sleeping hands.

I knocked on the door and out came a 13-14 year old polynesian kid on a razor scooter eating a popsicle. I asked him if he was one of the Audiori brothers and he said yes! He was totally not what I'd expected. But I was thrilled to meet such an enigmatic celebrity. I said, "I'm so glad to meet you. I'm Zippetydoodaddy!"

His expression went from indifferent-teenage-blah to seething-teenage-bitterness in a fraction of a second (which, in dreams, is really fast!)

I suddenly realized why he wasn't happy to see me. I was the guy that started that whole DAconomics thread that made the very core of the DA sales force turn in on itself! My words had caused deep seeded aggression and veiled disdain to come to the surface and boil the very fabric of their business! I suddenly wished I hadn't knocked on the door! I wished I'd said I was Woggy or Driver 8 or ... I don't know... somebody innocent!

Just then the screen door creaked open and there stood the other brother. He was a tall husky polynesian kid around 18 with a hint of a mustache. He had no shirt on and I could see the beginnings of a dragon tattoo climbing over his back. He was holding and eating a bowl of cereal.

He said, "Hey. This guy bothering you?"

The little one said, "Meet Zippetydoodaddy."

The big one stepped toward me and his cereal disappeared. I started to back away but bumped into their mailbox. I tried to go around it, but a crop of mailboxes had grown in corn-rows behind me. I was fenced in.

As the Audioris closed in on me, I wanted to pee. This usually wakes me up.

I looked around my room and checked to see if my wife was stirring. She wasn't. I debated waiting until morning to visit the potty, but my bladder won the debate.

As I aimed, I began to rethink hassling the DA Webstore. Now that I've seen some of what the Audioris are capable of, I'm inclined to just let it slide. When my CDs get here, I'll be grateful that I had the opportunity to buy from them. In fact I'll welcome the wait.

Thank you, Mahalo, Audioris.

Your apologetic neighbor,

Zippetydoodaddy

Incidentally, I wore my Lost Dogs shirt to work at Dick Clark Productions (name dropper) for the first time today in hopes of illiciting comments or questions. I'll send them to the Audioris if anyone asks.

Z

August 2005
05-30-2003 12:57 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah, drugs are bad.... Red Face

05-30-2003 13:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow...I din't know the audiori boyz were a couple of polynesian teenagers! Shocked

I'm gonna look at the boyz in a whole new light now...Big Grin

05-30-2003 13:27 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

As Wesley said: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"I don't envy you the headache you'll have come morning,
but dream of large women!" Red Face
05-30-2003 13:32 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

This thread is... like, wow... crazy, man...
05-30-2003 17:46 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Last night I dreamt, Aloha

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH