Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Pool » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Pool
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

It's 2003 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ProdigalDog
The Pool is one of my favorite DA tunes. It is refreshing to find a contemporary song that speaks to the matter of baptism. This is a topic that most churches don't really know how to deal with so they minimalize it or, is some cases, almost criminalize it.

He said contemporary. Heh heh!

August 2005
06-05-2003 11:51 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:
Originally posted by ProdigalDog
The Pool is one of my favorite DA tunes. It is refreshing to find a contemporary song that speaks to the matter of baptism. This is a topic that most churches don't really know how to deal with so they minimalize it or, is some cases, almost criminalize it.

He said contemporary. Heh heh!

At least he didn't say CCM...
06-05-2003 17:14 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Pool is one of my favorite ALL TIME songs! And I like a lotta songs!Pleased

~Groucho~
06-05-2003 18:05 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered

When I first got the "Worldwide Hits" Collection, "The Pool" quickly became my favorite song at that CD.

It's still my favorite from the entire "Alarma Chronicles"

06-06-2003 10:19
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

That's because it is such a great song.

06-06-2003 21:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Pool

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH