Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey, look everyone! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey, look everyone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Hey, look everyone! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ha Ha! Now that pathetically deluded DA bass player seems to think he's in the army or something. HA HA, a SGT. HA HA, that's rich, HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAGGGXXXXXKKKKKKK! (cough)

tchandler: berger, you dope. sgt. chandler's a new guy here at the damb. leave him alone.

Hey, wait a minute! How did Chandler get inside my post?!

06-04-2003 09:01 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

made me look Big Grin
06-04-2003 09:13 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Bergerroyal,Interest Rates just fell again"

This was the subject line of an email I just got. They want me to refinance my trailor.

06-04-2003 09:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i have too many trailers; i would'nt know which one. to pick
i like the one from The Bishops' Wife best.

Did you know that Chandler has been having clandestine meetings with a strange group from Minnesota? i think Ashcroft should look into this.

06-04-2003 10:22 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

THEY'RE ALL PLOTTING AGAIN TO KILL ME!!

06-04-2003 10:41 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
goat lady
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 01-14-2003

I can hide you in my dairy, Berger. You wouldn't mind all the droppings, would you?
06-04-2003 10:45 goat lady is offline Send an Email to goat lady Search for Posts by goat lady Add goat lady to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hi there, um, goat lady (if that's your real name.) MIND all the droppings? Are you kidding? That would be great!!

06-04-2003 10:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(folks--am i understanding this correctly? he WANTS to lay down in "droppings"?!!)
06-04-2003 10:55 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

GET OFF OF MY THREAD CHANDLER!!...and what of it, anyway?

06-04-2003 10:57 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

wha..? what droppings? the goat lady droppings???Confused
06-04-2003 10:57 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
goat lady
Esculent Eskimo

Goat droppings are the cleanest of all droppings, Chandler.
My children sleep on them. Stop butting in. I'm trying to save that poor man.
06-04-2003 11:01 goat lady is offline Send an Email to goat lady Search for Posts by goat lady Add goat lady to your Buddy List
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

with goat droppings???!

i think i'll just get the pooper-scooper!
06-04-2003 11:02 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
goat lady
Esculent Eskimo

You seem to know little of the purity of my ladys' droppings. Educate yourself!
06-04-2003 11:05 goat lady is offline Send an Email to goat lady Search for Posts by goat lady Add goat lady to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Ew Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Even I wish I had never lived to see the phrase "my lady's droppings."

06-04-2003 11:11 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Berger, just what are you doing speaking of such intimate matters with my wife! i will not give her up without a fight (or a very, very fine offer...do you have access to n
Shirley/Misery? If not, backs off!)

06-04-2003 11:15 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

IT'S TRUE, PEOPLE! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chandler and his vicious Minnesota gang are trying to kill me because HE wants to play on the next Eddies record! And now .backs. wants to kill me too because his goat-wife is in love with me!!

06-04-2003 11:16 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

You had best not discuss it here. The queen will arrive soon, and she is one of the viscous ones. Run, Berger, run; she has a very long arm.

06-04-2003 11:20 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

MOMMY!! HELP ME! (How did my world get so complicated? There's some strange Queen with adhesive qualities and an abnormally lengthened arm trying to get me?!)

06-04-2003 11:23 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Run, Berger, Run.

This could be a great film. i wonder if Pat Boone is available? Or would you like Debbie to play the lead?

Sorry, you must be really frightened. Where is your mother?

06-04-2003 11:26 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Have to run to an IEP, Berger. You can stay in the dairy if you don't talk to g l.

Oh Berger, You light up my life.

06-04-2003 11:30 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey, look everyone!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH