Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » First Post » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First Post
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
way to cut him off Gamgee

that's gotta hurt!
10-01-2002 20:46 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
sandy brown ...i think i know her. Big Grin

Second cousin to Sandy Patty and is the link between Charlie Brown and Pepermint Patty.

10-01-2002 20:47 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
Second cousin to Sandy Patty and is the link between Charlie Brown and Pepermint Patty.

ooooh. Wink

10-01-2002 20:50 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

dark-blue

10-01-2002 20:56 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

10-01-2002 21:27 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

^^^ Black
10-01-2002 21:28 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

When I first posted this, I linked it to my email. Now today I got a whole lot of emails telling me that you all posted here.

Tongue
heh heh

good thing I don't link my email to anything now days Shocked

10-01-2002 23:10 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
When I first posted this, I linked it to my email. Now today I got a whole lot of emails telling me that you all posted here.

Tongue
heh heh

good thing I don't link my email to anything now days Shocked

4500 + emails weeeeeeeeeeeeee what a bandwidth black hole
10-01-2002 23:13 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

sucks!

10-02-2002 01:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

What a lame thread this was. Why did you guys even bother posting in the old days?

02-26-2003 16:20 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Big Grin

02-26-2003 20:15 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

This is the seminal David Anus thread. Perhaps you musicphobes could put together some sort of online partay on Wednesday to commemorate the birth of this beast we call the DAmb.

03-09-2003 20:15 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

^ is thinking very soundly again.
03-09-2003 20:53 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Baxter, the DAmb Party Planner Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I elect Bax to plan the party........he's so DAmb good at it Smile

and we need to invite all of our "old" posters here - I already sent a note to Waldo, and we gotta find some of the folks who have left us, like Gamgee and Atarah, and....um, well, you know. and LK9! Dang, he needs to come for the party, at least. And get Bigdork back...........

lots to do, lots to do............

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-09-2003 20:58 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

K9 stopped by today. Didn't you notice the spot on the rug?
i may not have time to plan this week, as i may be in between jobs. Can somebody else do this? Thanks for the kind words, Queen.
03-09-2003 21:03 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
One Weigh Street
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

So when is Mcdonald's going to have those peppermint patties? Haven't they been saying for years they wer going to try them? They have shamrock shakes this time of year, why not peppermint patties too?
03-09-2003 22:08
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
This is the seminal David Anus thread. Perhaps you musicphobes could put together some sort of online partay on Wednesday to commemorate the birth of this beast we call the DAmb.

I may be around for this....

after all it is a DAmb anniversary!!!

save me a DP and some nacho's

BigDork

Roll Eyes

(I needed that)Wink

03-09-2003 23:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Hi BD. i miss those eyes.
03-10-2003 00:06 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

me, too Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-10-2003 11:06 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

thanks guys, i miss me too. Wink

BD

03-11-2003 00:03 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » First Post

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH