Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » First Post » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First Post
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice to see you back.

03-11-2003 00:03 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Word.

03-11-2003 00:04 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

Cool

03-11-2003 00:26 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Cool

Smile

03-11-2003 12:03 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

deja vu
dude.

It was like lookin in a mirror- except I saw MYSELF instead!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-11-2003 12:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

It's here!!!!!

The DAmbiversary!!!

I'm on Eastern time and the board is Central!!

03-11-2003 23:14 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
It's here!!!!!

The DAmbiversary!!!

I'm on Eastern time and the board is Central!!

I'm Eastern too

Happy Dambiversary to us!
Happy Dambiversary to us!
(the edited part is that those last two lines are me singing! Join in)
I think I was one of the first to sign up for this thing, besides all the band members and suchSmile maybe the first, anyone else have a claim to that spot?

03-11-2003 23:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Cheaters Big Grin

03-11-2003 23:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
I think I was one of the first to sign up for this thing, besides all the band members and suchSmile maybe the first, anyone else have a claim to that spot?

I just checked, and, besides audiori and all the musicians, WHO NEVER POST HERE, with the exception of Mr Chandler, who I'm quite sure was signed up, and didn't sign up... man I'm petty, I was the first to sign up. Is that worth anything, flatulance in my general direction, anything?

03-11-2003 23:27 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Asherman
quote:
Cool

Smile

Big Grin

Cool
03-12-2003 00:40 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
quote:

I just checked, and, besides audiori and all the musicians, WHO NEVER POST HERE, with the exception of Mr Chandler, who I'm quite sure was signed up, and didn't sign up... man I'm petty, I was the first to sign up. Is that worth anything, flatulance in my general direction, anything?

There are a few people who signed up on 03.12.2002
so, if your not the 1st at least your on the first day... Big Grin

03-12-2003 07:53 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

Nope, it was you because I remember thinking to myself "how the heck did he beat me in here?" heh heh Smile )

here is the list in order for the first day...

audiori................03.12.2002 409
Terry Scott Taylor.....03.12.2002 0
JT.....................03.12.2002 0
Tim Chandler...........03.12.2002 0
Ed McTaggart...........03.12.2002 0
Greg Flesch............03.12.2002 0
Jerry Chamberlain......03.12.2002 0
Marty Dieckmeyer.......03.12.2002 0
Alex MacDougall........03.12.2002 0
Rob Watson.............03.12.2002 0
David Raven............03.12.2002 0
Tom Gulotta............03.12.2002 0
Phil Madeira...........03.12.2002 0
Ron E..................03.12.2002 117
BigDork................03.12.2002 5534
John Foxe..............03.12.2002 219

and a bunch on the 13th

Joey T.................03.13.2002 6666
anne...................03.13.2002 596
Scrimshaw Nick.........03.13.2002 634
jc.....................03.13.2002 662
Kaf-N-8ed..............03.13.2002 396
Lost Canine............03.13.2002 2082
Eleanor................03.13.2002 31
lam77s.................03.13.2002 21
Woggy..................03.13.2002 4478
beatlenut..............03.13.2002 19
Atarah.................03.13.2002 30
™......................03.13.2002 1200
Jevon the Tall.........03.13.2002 500

03-12-2003 08:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

oh yeah,

H A P P Y D A M B I V E R S A R Y ! ! ! ! !

03-12-2003 08:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:

Nope, it was you because I remember thinking to myself "how the heck did he beat me in here?" heh heh Smile )

here is the list in order for the first day...

audiori................03.12.2002 409
Terry Scott Taylor.....03.12.2002 0
JT.....................03.12.2002 0
Tim Chandler...........03.12.2002 0
Ed McTaggart...........03.12.2002 0
Greg Flesch............03.12.2002 0
Jerry Chamberlain......03.12.2002 0
Marty Dieckmeyer.......03.12.2002 0
Alex MacDougall........03.12.2002 0
Rob Watson.............03.12.2002 0
David Raven............03.12.2002 0
Tom Gulotta............03.12.2002 0
Phil Madeira...........03.12.2002 0
Ron E..................03.12.2002 117
BigDork................03.12.2002 5534
John Foxe..............03.12.2002 219

well, I'd like to give you the honourary title of "First to Register" because you've used this thing much ?better? than I have. Its only since I started reading the Off Topic and Argument threads that my posts have started to rise, I guess that's how its done, right Mark?

03-12-2003 10:06 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

HAPPYDAMBIVERSARY!!!
03-12-2003 10:15 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
HAPPYDAMBIVERSARY!!!

And to you and yours... I'm sure we're all getting the family together tonight for a big celebration...

03-12-2003 10:18 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hey, ron-- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

congrats on being the first regiser on the board. and you weren't being petty at all, but actually i did sign up. the audioris gave me the tim chandler login, but the tchandler login that i almost always use is the one i signed up for before i knew they had signed me upSmile

one of these days i'll see if i can get terry, greg and ed on the ol' board
03-12-2003 10:20 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

oops Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that should've been "register" (no i haven't been huffing with berger)
03-12-2003 10:21 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
congrats on being the first regiser on the board. and you weren't being petty at all, but actually i did sign up. the audioris gave me the tim chandler login, but the tchandler login that i almost always use is the one i signed up for before i knew they had signed me upSmile

one of these days i'll see if i can get terry, greg and ed on the ol' board

Hey , thanks for that. And sorry for the tongue-firmly-in-cheek dig. Although from the posts here, I'm sure you are used to it, for better or worse. We appreciate you coming around here from time to time, we all know that everyone has lives, (except us). Any bitterness you sense is, of course, just pathetic attempts at humour or petty attempts at humor.

03-12-2003 10:25 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Daniel Amos

i'll go out on a big ol' limb here and say on behalf of the band:

we think you guys are great!
03-12-2003 10:37 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » First Post

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH