Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » First Post » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First Post
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh no, now you've started something, I think we have a new title for DAMB2 (or 3). - We Think You Guys Are Great
I'm going out on a limb here too, but on behalf of the whole message board, we think you guys are too.

ahhhhh, can't you feel the love?

03-12-2003 10:41 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Chandler!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You pathetic wretch, stop sucking up to the DAMB people!!

03-12-2003 10:42 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

uhm
- i think
Ditto
would be appropriate here.

(CHORUS)
"I want you", I say "Ditto"
You say, "I need you", I say "Ditto"
No I'm not kiddin' you kiddo
Right here we got devotion
Let me second your motion... "Ditto"

jiMiny

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-12-2003 10:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carry nation
unregistered

I'm watching you, Berger. You had better mend your ways or find a very thick helmet!
03-12-2003 10:50
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

carry nation (if that's your real name) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I say! I'm sure I don't know what you mean! And I ALWAYS wear a very thick helmetgggxxxft!

03-12-2003 10:54 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carry nation
unregistered

If that's my real name? Is that any way for a Christian gent to speak to a 150 year old resurrected woman? Are you sober, son?
03-12-2003 10:58
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Well! I can't believe my ears--er, eyes. Is Berger Roy Al sober?! Of cccxxxxxxvdddourse he is!! ggxk.

(Say, you folks don't happen to have any spare air fresheners you could send, do you? I'm throwing a party this weekend and I'm all out.)

03-12-2003 11:02 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carry nation
unregistered

Did you ever watch Thor on your Saturday morning cartoons, son? You ain't seen nothing! You will be begging Captain America for his shield. Put away your air freshers, son!!

03-12-2003 11:06
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Ha! I suppose you think Berger is afraid of a small picture of a ..stick with, um ...well, what appear to be parts of a picket fence somehow bound to...(whatever that thing is, Berger IS starting to feel slightly uneasy...

03-12-2003 11:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carry nation
unregistered

Hatchetations son! That uneasiness is the HOly Spirit. Listen for once, so i need not bring down my hammer.

I saw some dreadful injuries when I nursed the men at Pea Ridge, but nothing there compares with the future sorry sight of your pea head if you do not turn!
03-12-2003 11:20
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

ggggkxkxkkMOMMY!!

03-12-2003 11:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carry nation
unregistered

That's better, son.

Don't quench the spirit!
03-12-2003 11:23
carry nation
unregistered

Know that I can be kind and gracious, Berger. Let me offer you this valuable advice. Put away those corsets! (The other lads have been talking) Corsets can damage your vital organs, son. Put them away. See, I am more than a crank with extreme views.
03-12-2003 11:34
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

But Berger LIKES his pretty corset.

03-12-2003 11:39 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carry nation
unregistered

Well, son, I'd rather see a sober man in a corset than some fool high on Windex. First things, first. You can keep that pretty little thing for now.

You know, I once lost a wager about president Teddy and his corset.
03-12-2003 11:43
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

ok, that was quite enough. look folks, i remotely shutdown berger's computer. i'm USED to the guy and that was starting to scare even me. (he wears a corset?! good lord.)
he needs to just come down off his air freshener binge and see if he can maintain.

but i've got some free time today at work. anything you guys wanna talk about? i'll start (and forgive me for not posting this on the appropriate thread but

morty allen jr. (or whatever his name is) was not played in the video by greg, but by dave perry, the guy who shot all the video. dave shot a lot of the footage that exists of da, and loaned us a camera to take to europe or that footage wouldn't exist. dave did most or all of the media stuff on the doppleganger tour.

dave passed away from an accident several years ago. he was a great friend of the band and we still miss him badly.
(i didn't mean to bring everybody down but i just thought you should know who he is.)

sheesh, maybe i should let berger back on so we have someone to make fun of
03-12-2003 11:51 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carry nation
unregistered

Mr. Chandler sir. Do you know anything about the LA concert? Rumor is that there will be one this year? Please, please, please not in May...
03-12-2003 11:55
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

man, i've been hearing rumors since last fall. i'm really not sure. JT? you out there?
03-12-2003 11:57 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carry nation
unregistered

What are your five favorite CDs, sir?

Books?

Household products?
03-12-2003 11:58
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler

but i've got some free time today at work. anything you guys wanna talk about?

Thank you for the invitation and the story(kids at school tell me, its not a story, its true...grrrr, English)
Can you spill as far as what is new in DA or any of the permutations along the lines of recording and or tours this year? the choir included?

03-12-2003 11:59 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » First Post

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH