Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Miracle Faith Telethon of Lurve » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Miracle Faith Telethon of Lurve
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

Why? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am quite serious, I've been a Danial Amos fan since the first album. I don't like all of the albums. I tend to like certain songs more than an entire concept.

As an example - Doppelganger: Angels Tuck You In, Distance and Direction and Here I Am were the ones I liked most. The rest I don't play much.

That's pretty much how I approach all of Daniel Amos albums. One song at a time. I play what I like and leave the rest.

I only have two Terry Scott Taylor albums, Knowledge and Innocence, and A Briefing For The Ascent. Both of which I enjoy.

Über

05-17-2002 18:20 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uber Chicken?

Haw haw, hee hee

Good one

Hey U.P.
Love thy nieghbor and get off the soapbox.
We are not the enemy you percieve.

"God good...
Devil baaaaaaaaaaaad..."
Eddies

05-17-2002 22:28
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Miracle Faith Telethon of Lurve

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH