Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ!!!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BBQ!!!!!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought it would be "Shameless" brought to you by Mark
07-06-2003 17:28 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL Big Grin It should be.

07-06-2003 17:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Today's facial express should be Roll Eyes

07-06-2003 17:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Roll Eyes

07-07-2003 22:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

this is crazy. I want to know more about the BBQ
07-07-2003 23:56 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Me too!
07-08-2003 08:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Vertigo Vic will be there.

So will The Body Polliticker.

Does anyone remember Alex Trebek? He'll be there too.

For those of you in need of a plan, here are the current, releasable details.

The show is free. For now, plan to bring a picnic (or KFC). Food for sale this late in the day is still up for discussion.

Giveaways and drawings: TBA

Arrive and picnic: 6:00pm

Opening band (TBA): 7:00pm

Terry and Mike (and guests [TBA]): 8:00pm and into the night, until the coyotes chime in.

Here is a link to the directions.
http://www.rockypeak.org/files/directions.pdf

If you're not local, just find Interstate 5 and take it to the 118 (Ronald Reagan) Fwy. Go West young man to Topanga Canyon Blvd. Then Exit.

The above directions will get you there from there.

I look forward to seeing you all there.
07-08-2003 08:48 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

VERTIGO VIC......
I'll confess to you zippy- I ain't heard that name since the old board

now if a certain Teacup shows up...you're gonna scare me just a bit.
It sounds fun (I didn't say MORE fun....) I just said fun.
jIMINy

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-08-2003 08:51 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

true.

07-08-2003 10:51 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

jIMINy

you lost me on that one
07-09-2003 18:37 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

jIMINy

you lost me on that one

think old board.

07-09-2003 19:01 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

it must be before my time or I'm just getting old...
07-09-2003 19:04 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Huh?

07-09-2003 19:07 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

what?
07-09-2003 23:42 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

c'mon now.

07-10-2003 00:33 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
c'mon now.

What, I don't remember... Confused

help me out here wes!

BD
07-10-2003 00:41 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

yikes - I'm listening to HATRED by Tonio K. It's crazy.
07-11-2003 10:52 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

its a bit out there..
and we worry about "Chit-Chat?"

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-11-2003 10:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
yikes - I'm listening to HATRED by Tonio K. It's crazy.

But maybe with the proper counseling we can work this out.... Cool Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-11-2003 10:56 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

yikes. yeah - chit chat hardly seems worth mentioning Wink
07-11-2003 11:21 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ!!!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH