Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ!!!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BBQ!!!!!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

commander.......... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you do NOT get my email-
(you should)
I'm pinchin pennies already-I wanna
BURGER BASH with the boys
whatadream.............
jiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-12-2003 13:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Space Ghost Coast-to-Coast. Where do you live? I live in St. Louis in the west end. And you?

-- aotp

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ghost
Man, this'll be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I can't host one in my tight environs, but would appreciate an invite if one of these shin-digs occurs within a 50-75 mile radius of Saint Louis. Anybody know what kinda' $$$ you'd have to pony up for a gig such as this?!?!?

SG
06-12-2003 15:58 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay fellas I just got confirmation from JT that I could book August 1st. I'll send him the check right away and I want to know who's in for the party. Please e-mail me if you can make it to LA for the first Backyard BBQ!!!!

August 2005
06-12-2003 19:00 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i will be there if you will allow it?

06-12-2003 20:06 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

A so-cal BBQ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I sent an e-mail to JT to see about the possibilites of a high desert BBQ. We'll see.
06-12-2003 22:34 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

LA BBQ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd like to come to the LA BBQ too.
06-12-2003 22:35 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

May i come to the high desert too?

06-12-2003 22:51 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

If we get one set up, certainly...
06-13-2003 10:07 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
i will be there if you will allow it?

All freaks welcome!! Details to come.

Big Grin

August 2005
06-13-2003 11:37 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'm still putting names to histories, so maybe y'all could help me out?

Who's the DAmber among us that has so much Terry footage that he has his own video vault?

I need some.

August 2005
06-13-2003 15:44 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

i have heard that a certain MN native has Lots and Lots of video........
(I live in WI - so it ain't me)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-13-2003 15:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Ah, so you're going to make me figure this out with clues, huh?

Okay, Minnesota huh? Let's see...

Isn't Woggy from there?

August 2005
06-13-2003 16:02 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Ah, so you're going to make me figure this out with clues, huh?

Okay, Minnesota huh? Let's see...

Isn't Woggy from there?

woggy is from Minnesota Pleased

06-13-2003 16:07 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Yes, she is.........but it ain't ME with the vault.........think Military man Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-13-2003 22:16 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Don't encourage Al, Woggy.

He'll go to uniforms
at the drop of a hat.

06-14-2003 13:14 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I got it! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aha! the Commander!!!

Thanks, I'll email him.

August 2005
06-14-2003 13:45 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Don't encourage Al, Woggy.

He'll go to uniforms
at the drop of a hat.

Uniforms for the Fellowship! What a great idea! Cool

06-14-2003 14:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Can Woggy duplicate that purple dress for all of us?

06-14-2003 14:26 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

only if we are lucky! Tongue

06-14-2003 14:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Can Woggy duplicate that purple dress for all of us?
That's a KILT , man, not a dress!!!!

06-14-2003 16:58 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ!!!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH