Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ!!!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BBQ!!!!!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nuh uh.

August 2005
06-10-2003 16:16 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The only reason that they suck so bad is because IBM/Microsoft cornered the dämb market! Frown

06-10-2003 16:17 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Big babiesBaby

06-10-2003 16:18 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woolly Eggwhisk

2 legged dog Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can see it now.

Feet in the pool. Steaks grilling. Gram and Gramp rocking. Kids bloated with day-long chlorine immersion. Corona and lime. My baby in bikini. Avocado slices for all. A kind word on every tongue. Horseshoes. Shuffleboard. And Terry and Mike sending mournful harmonies into a cactus crowded sky.

It's June.

But August is coming!

wanna come?

August 2005
06-10-2003 16:27 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Sure! I'll be there Big Grin

uh, where is there?

BD
06-10-2003 16:46 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Sure! I'll be there Big Grin

uh, where is there?

BD

TBD, uh, BD

August 2005
06-10-2003 16:47 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

cali somewhere?
06-10-2003 16:48 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

LA county. The Valley Dude.

August 2005
06-10-2003 16:50 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

count me in!

let me know what I can do. Big Grin

Although I don't look that good in a swimsuit
06-10-2003 16:52 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Did you have to ruin it all with that image, biddy?

Could i come? Now i could make BD look really good in a swim suit (relatively speaking).

06-10-2003 16:56 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Seriously though dudes, how many of you are within traveling distance of L.A.?

I'm not in it for profit, the venue's free and we'll just charge bit for the food!

If somebody else will do a show or two up Golden Gate way and maybe down near Shamu or Mickey, we'll have a regular California trip!

Who's in?

August 2005
06-10-2003 17:48 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Seriously, i am in. i will definitely help in any way with your BBQ. i would consider doing one as well if there was enough interest for northern CA. i will help with fees, food, whatever.

06-10-2003 18:38 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

let me know ahead of time and a strong maybe....
i'm in spokane, but i'm from the city of the lost angels, and try to make it back every summer.... Cool

06-10-2003 18:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i'm in spokane, but i'm from the city of the lost angels, and try to make it back every summer.... Cool

Joey, I'd love to have you, but why not see how much it costs to have them come see you?

I know the great WESTERN state of Washington is loaded with hidden Lost Dogs fans and if you charge for your meat, you'd probably be able to keep the change!!!

Think about it. Check with JT. You may see them at your house!

August 2005
06-10-2003 18:51 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

of course i am in.

we can tailgate back to my place and do a second bbq the following day! two l.a. shows for the weekend. Smile

funny, seems like i am always bbq'ing here. Big Grin

06-10-2003 18:55 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:

Joey, I'd love to have you, but why not see how much it costs to have them come see you?

I know the great WESTERN state of Washington is loaded with hidden Lost Dogs fans and if you charge for your meat, you'd probably be able to keep the change!!!

Think about it. Check with JT. You may see them at your house!

how much does it cost? i'm going thru a divorce right now and don't have the money..... Red Face
but thanks for the thought... Smile

06-10-2003 18:57 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
of course i am in.

we can tailgate back to my place and do a second bbq the following day! two l.a. shows for the weekend. Smile

Where are you Wes? I'm in Chatsworth. The closest DA friend to me is in Anaheim.

August 2005
06-10-2003 18:59 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i'm from arcadia originally... right over from monrovia... Big Grin

06-10-2003 19:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
of course i am in.

Where are you Wes? I'm in Chatsworth. The closest DA friend to me is in Anaheim.

we live in the beautiful city of monrovia(in the san gabriel valley), about 30 mins.(or so, depending on how fast you drive) on the 210 just east of you.

06-10-2003 19:05 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
i'm from arcadia originally...

as am i Smile

06-10-2003 19:05 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ!!!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH