Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » States we live in.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page States we live in..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

States we live in.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay , I'm new here and am just curious:
What states do we all live in? Or countries for that matter.....

Me from MICHIGAN
06-10-2003 15:28 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Illinois

Chicago 'Burbs

06-10-2003 15:30 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

CALIFORNIA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

See the BBQ!!!!!! post. It's CALIFORNIA baby!

The greatest State in the Union!

"The West is the best. Get here and we'll do the rest!"

August 2005
06-10-2003 15:31 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy

Hey,
If it were not for the Motor City you'd be walking....
Also Barbara Strisand and all the other idiot Hollywood bunch can stay....
Maybe I better shut up before I start a fued.... Big Grin
06-10-2003 15:34 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Confusion...
06-10-2003 15:35 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

That would be one heck of a BBQ!
It is a joke right?

P.S. I was in CA once back in '88. I was in the ARMY and we did exercises for a month in the Mojhave (spell?) Dessert...It is in Ca. right?
06-10-2003 15:36 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Illinois

Chicago 'Burbs

At least it's relativly easy for you to go to Cornerstone?
06-10-2003 15:37 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

My My someone's feeling froggy today

LOL Big Grin

06-10-2003 15:37 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:

That would be one heck of a BBQ!
It is a joke right?

P.S. I was in CA once back in '88. I was in the ARMY and we did exercises for a month in the Mojhave (spell?) Dessert...It is in Ca. right?

No Joke! It's a grass roots campaign to win Terry back from the mid-west to the True West!

Californians, Where YOU AT!?!

(Yes, the Mojave Desert is here. A wonderland in the spring! A death trap in the summer. Joshua Tree is here too.)

August 2005
06-10-2003 15:41 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I always wondered why Terry doesn't play California....maybe because he doesn't want you crazy Californians showing up at his house at 2 a.m. Big Grin

06-10-2003 15:45 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
I always wondered why Terry doesn't play California....maybe because he doesn't want you crazy Californians showing up at his house at 2 a.m. Big Grin

You know , the more I think of that , the more there is probably an element of truth in it..
06-10-2003 15:47 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:

There is truth in what you say. Frightening truth. One day I'll tell the story. And perhaps not.

August 2005
06-10-2003 15:47 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I'm from Pennsylvania

Although, I do like the West Coast ... you all can have California if I can just have Oregon's Crater Lake, 'kay?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-10-2003 15:51 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Woolly Eggwhisk

Ex-Oregoon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I too love Oregon. And since all you want is the Crater, I'll take the rest, banana slugs and all.

I'll even throw in a houseboat and a 12 of Henry's to keep you happy Scrim.

Zip

August 2005
06-10-2003 15:53 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

<---------------------------<<<

06-10-2003 16:15 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Like Driver8 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm from the Chicago south suburbs, about...

4 hours from Cornerstone (every year)
4 hours from Lifest (2002 first/last year)

Why Illinois and not Californie? A small but loyal fan base, I suppose. BTW, I had the pleasure a month ago to get my picture taken with Terry, Derri, and Mike.

Yee-haw!
Big Grin

06-10-2003 16:23 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
I'm from the Chicago south suburbs, about...

4 hours from Cornerstone (every year)
4 hours from Lifest (2002 first/last year)

Why Illinois and not Californie? A small but loyal fan base, I suppose. BTW, I had the pleasure a month ago to get my picture taken with Terry, Derri, and Mike.

Yee-haw!
Big Grin

You can tell John is from the south of Chicago....he said Yee-hawRoll Eyes

06-10-2003 16:25 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woolly Eggwhisk

Confederate pig!!

August 2005
06-10-2003 16:28 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

north Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Minnesota
06-10-2003 16:31 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Why Illinois and not Californie? A small but loyal fan base, I suppose.

Roll Eyes

06-10-2003 16:33 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » States we live in..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH