Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » States we live in.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page States we live in..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
California

but i'm not a weird hippy or anything like that.

Roll Eyes

06-10-2003 20:22 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Kissin
quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:
I'm from the Great Lakes State (Michigan), and we get the schizophrenic weather to prove that we're surrounded by 5 great lakes.
SK

Cool another Michigander....I live in Troy. And you are from? Don't worry , I'm not an insane maniac..... Big Grin

I'm very close: Madison Heights. What are the main streets you're by? Mine are 12 Mile and John R.
SK

Yes , close indeed. 15 and Livernois. I'm very glad to know someone else who lives in Michigan is into DA! Big Grin
06-10-2003 20:26 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
California

but i'm not a weird hippy or anything like that.

Roll Eyes

06-10-2003 20:30 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

I'm from LA, lower Alabama that is.

ever eat a raw tater? I likes em fresh out of the dirt, a quick wipe on me overalls and it's good to go. mmmmmmmmummmm now that's good eatin'

Skcus
06-10-2003 20:30 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac
I'm from LA, lower Alabama that is.

ever eat a raw tater? I likes em fresh out of the dirt, a quick wipe on me overalls and it's good to go. mmmmmmmmummmm now that's good eatin'

Skcus

Do you like Nascar? Big Grin

06-10-2003 20:37 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

confusion, denial, euphoria...

pick one

actually, i live in a place surrounded by thousands of acres of orchards, and i have to drive 3 miles to tack up my horse and chase 16,000 acres of cattle for the president of the cattlemen's association, and can go snow skiing in an hour and a half, and can water ski in an hour. my dad lives in the next town over, and they have a poplulation of about 1500.

yup, you guessed it...

southern california, about an hour north of l.a.
06-10-2003 23:24 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
Confusion...

Damb I was going to do that joke

Smile Tongue Smile

06-10-2003 23:35 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac

Hey Skcus,

I like 'em taters raw, too. Whenever I'm at my parents house for the holidays, I always sneak some before mom cooks 'em for the dinner.

Good eatin' indeed!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-10-2003 23:44 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
I too love Oregon. And since all you want is the Crater, I'll take the rest, banana slugs and all.

I'll even throw in a houseboat and a 12 of Henry's to keep you happy Scrim.

Zip

Now that I thought about it, could I bother you for just a little sliver of yer lil' slice of heaven -- namely a wee lil' sliver of Umpqua National Forest? Puhl-eeeeeze! Just a sliver! That and Crater Lake is all that I would ask.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-10-2003 23:48 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I'm from Big Bear Lake CA

06-11-2003 00:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Confederate pig!!
I live in Chesapeake, Virginia (Southesatern Virginia). You may be more familiar with Virginia Beach or Norfolk, both of which are within commuting distance. We are 100 miles from the capital (Richmond) and 200 miles away from the capital of the United States (Washington, DC)

06-11-2003 06:40 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

most of ya know... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm from Superior, WI-(30k town) on the Tip of Lake Superior (seems I gotta say that)
Across the bay from Duluth MN (-90k) where I was born.......
and where a CERTAIN sister of mine lives........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-11-2003 07:51 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I'm from Big Bear Lake CA

Hey dorfsmith! A Terry party on the lake! It sounds great! We'll do Chatsworth, Monrovia and Big Bear all in the same weekend!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, see the BBQ!!! thread.

Zip

August 2005
06-11-2003 11:26 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Now that sounds cool! Big Grin

06-11-2003 11:58 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I'm from Superior, WI-(30k town) on the Tip of Lake Superior (seems I gotta say that)
Across the bay from Duluth MN (-90k) where I was born.......
and where a CERTAIN sister of mine lives........

and that would be ME!

Minnesota...............where the DAmbers get togetha and PAR-TAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Smile Smile

right Jolly?
right Dr Rich?
Right DaLe?
Right Commander?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-11-2003 12:10 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Soul Kissin
unregistered

Any Californians here sign, or going to sign, the petition to recall Gov. Davis? I heard its going pretty strong. You poor Californians can really use a break from that guy, it seems. I just heard how much taxes they rob you guys of. Yikes.

Recall Gray Davis Petition

SK

06-11-2003 12:54
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Any Californians here sign, or going to sign, the petition to recall Gov. Davis? I heard its going pretty strong. You poor Californians can really use a break from that guy, it seems. I just heard how much taxes they rob you guys of. Yikes.

SK

I know , that's another thing I'm not impressed by. You would think with all the Hollywood rich and elite that taxes would be low. But it seems as though it is not the case.

Anyways SK Seeing that you live relativly close (within 5 miles) of myself, do you go to the Trinity House Theater to see Taylor, Roe , Daugherty and others? I know someone who lives in an apartment in the vicinity you mentioned. Would'nt that be funny if it was you? I highly doubt it....
06-12-2003 15:17 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:

SK

I know , that's another thing I'm not impressed by. You would think with all the Hollywood rich and elite that taxes would be low. But it seems as though it is not the case.

Anyways SK Seeing that you live relativly close (within 5 miles) of myself, do you go to the Trinity House Theater to see Taylor, Roe , Daugherty and others? I know someone who lives in an apartment in the vicinity you mentioned. Would'nt that be funny if it was you? I highly doubt it....

Nope, live in a house in Madison Heights, MI. Wanted to go to Trinity House a few times, but it didn't work out. I know I'll get there sometime. I'm keeping an eye peeled for upcoming shows.
SK
06-17-2003 14:03
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

While we are taking care of Davis, can you get rid of Mr. Levin and his WMD shenanigans!

06-17-2003 15:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
While we are taking care of Davis, can you get rid of Mr. Levin and his WMD shenanigans!

You are so correct .backs. We've been trying for the last couple of decades! Big Grin
06-17-2003 15:39 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » States we live in..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH