Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » States we live in.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page States we live in..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Arizona

don't ask me why, I just do...

BD
06-10-2003 16:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah , I see that most of us live more towards the East..I always assumed the fan base was centered in CA. That's great. Obviously his music is widespread in spite of sales. The fan base is more serious people who hate top 40. What is this affliction for the Tuxedo Clad Megastar references? Was he one of terry's early influences? Big Grin
06-10-2003 17:56 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
What is this affliction for the Tuxedo Clad Megastar references? Was he one of terry's early influences? Big Grin

Shocked
06-10-2003 18:04 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Me from Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WASHINGTON STATE

also see: state of denial Red Face
06-10-2003 18:16 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
What is this affliction for the Tuxedo Clad Megastar references? Was he one of terry's early influences? Big Grin

Shocked

Cool

06-10-2003 18:19 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Oklahoma, but God (that is a prayer) I do miss N. California. I do, I do, I do.
LK-9

06-10-2003 18:19 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Jersey... home of the Stanley Cup champs and the impending NBA champs.... I know it doesn't look that way just now, but there's magic in the swamp, I'm tellin' ya....

(P.S. The GOOD part of Jersey. Not the "Joisey" part, not the yupped-out part.... the GOOD part....)

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-10-2003 18:20 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Jersey... home of the Stanley Cup champs and the impending NBA champs.... I know it doesn't look that way just now, but there's magic in the swamp, I'm tellin' ya....

I got to say concrats.....I watched the game last night with my 8 yr old son. I was pulling for the Devils because I was still very sour after my Red Wings lost to the Ducks...When Scott Stevens hoisted the cup last night I made the comment to my son that it should have been Steve Yzerman doing it. Oh well, next year. The Wings and Devils have 6 cups between them the last 9 years....pretty impressive. Keep the cup out east....or in Canada..
06-10-2003 18:25 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

currently: ohio

in less than 3 weeks: florida

(previously: illinois, massachusetts, & israel)
06-10-2003 18:26 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

down south....
waaaaaaaaaaay down south..... Evil

06-10-2003 18:29 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by anne

currently: ohio

in less than 3 weeks: florida

(previously: illinois, massachusetts, & israel)

I like Ohio a lot.
Florida? Well, I have a lot of relatives there so I visit often. I can safely say i would much rather live up in the woods in northern Michigan...Too hot..Plus hockey is not as much fun Big Grin
06-10-2003 18:30 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Soul Kissin
unregistered

I'm from the Great Lakes State (Michigan), and we get the schizophrenic weather to prove that we're surrounded by 5 great lakes.
SK
06-10-2003 18:33
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

California

but i'm not a weird hippy or anything like that.

06-10-2003 18:34 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

06-10-2003 18:36 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Kissin
I'm from the Great Lakes State (Michigan), and we get the schizophrenic weather to prove that we're surrounded by 5 great lakes.
SK

Cool another Michigander....I live in Troy. And you are from? Don't worry , I'm not an insane maniac..... Big Grin
06-10-2003 18:46 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:

Shocked

Cool

You're an idiot...

Big Grin
06-10-2003 18:57 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

california for me.

06-10-2003 19:00 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I'm from the United State of Whatever,

keep going

I'm also from the soon to be 51st state of Canada

06-10-2003 19:12 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

I live in the middle of this thing...

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

06-10-2003 19:19 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Soul Kissin
SK

Cool another Michigander....I live in Troy. And you are from? Don't worry , I'm not an insane maniac..... Big Grin

I'm very close: Madison Heights. What are the main streets you're by? Mine are 12 Mile and John R.
SK
06-10-2003 19:25
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » States we live in..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH