Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 5 songs to get someone hooked on DA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 5 songs to get someone hooked on DA
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Soul Kissin
unregistered
5 songs to get someone hooked on DA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you had to tape only 5 songs for someone to try to get them hooked on DA, what 5 songs would they be?
SK

my picks:
Author of the Story
Steal Away
When Everyone Wore Hats
Joel
The Unattainable Earth
06-10-2003 16:46
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Arthur Fhardy's yodeling party
Outdoor Elvis
Meal
Dance Stop
Sprinkler Head

did you say repel?

August 2005
06-10-2003 16:53 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
ProdigalDog ProdigalDog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-20-2003

My picks... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Banquet At The World's End
Father Explains
The Pool
Hollow Man
Joel

Bonus track: Beautiful One
06-10-2003 17:43 ProdigalDog is offline Search for Posts by ProdigalDog Add ProdigalDog to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Love You #19
Hound Of Heaven
Sanctuary
Who's Who Here
Fingertips
06-10-2003 17:51 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Joel , Golden Girl of The Golden West, Sins of the Fathers , Walls of Doubt , Writers Block..

I realize these might not nessesarily be DA , but related enough..
06-10-2003 18:18 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

side 1 on my only "legal" copy, or for those of you listening on cd, the first 5 songs of DFBB.... Cool

06-10-2003 18:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Who's Who Here (or perhaps Fingertips)
Home Permanent
Mall All Over the World
The Pool
Baby Game

06-10-2003 23:39 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I tried but it's too hard Big Grin

My favorite songs would probably scare off most people.

06-11-2003 00:55 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

1) she's workin' here
2) autographs for the sick
3) strange animals
4) divine instant
5) who's who here??

anything by the farm beetles Smile

06-11-2003 08:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Tough call but I think..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-Beautiful One

-Shape of Air

-If You Want To

-When Worlds Collide

-She's All Heart

Big Grin

06-11-2003 09:55 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Ubique Epoque

1) Motorcyle
2) Hold back the wind donna!
3) If you want to
4) Gloryhound
5) Props

anything from AF

06-11-2003 14:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
1) Motorcyle
2) Hold back the wind donna!
3) If you want to
4) Gloryhound
5) Props

anything from AF

^me likes those pics too Big Grin

06-11-2003 14:44 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
I Love You #19
Hound Of Heaven
Sanctuary
Who's Who Here
Fingertips

only when you are singing them! Pleased

06-11-2003 15:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
1) she's workin' here

doc, doc, doc..... Confused

06-11-2003 15:35 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

My 5, in no particular order:

Author of the Story
Sanctuary
The Pool
Motorcycle
Virgin Falls

06-11-2003 18:03 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

My pix Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. Soon
2. Beautiful One
3. Dancing on Light
4. Broken Ladders
5. Unattainable Earth

Just to start, you understand...
06-11-2003 21:14 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

Meanwhile
If you want to
When Everyone Wore Hats
Walls of Doubt
Soon

gone, gone with God, but gone
06-12-2003 02:10 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Banquet at the World's End
Darn Floor Big Bite
When Everyone Wore Hats
Author of the Story
If You Want To
06-12-2003 08:49 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
1) she's workin' here

doc, doc, doc..... Confused

what??? that song kicks ass! Pleased

06-12-2003 08:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
1. Soon
2. Beautiful One
3. Dancing on Light
4. Broken Ladders
5. Unattainable Earth

Just to start, you understand...

yeah I think I could pick a new top 5 on this one just about every day! Pleased

06-12-2003 08:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 5 songs to get someone hooked on DA

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH