Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I am starting a new thread here. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I am starting a new thread here. 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no problem, I know how evil like that can be burned into a mind. I have several c-man songs that are etched in my memory, causing nightmares at times.....Shocked
04-30-2003 09:06 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There was a church I went to as a kid that was obsessed with the Tuxedo Clad Megastar and they would play only his music at youth group events. If only I could erase that part of my memory.

04-30-2003 09:16 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
no problem, I know how evil like that can be burned into a mind. I have several c-man songs that are etched in my memory, causing nightmares at times.....Shocked

Crying

04-30-2003 16:52 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
There was a church I went to as a kid that was obsessed with Carman...

I think it's time for an "intervention." Tongue

05-01-2003 17:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
There was a church I went to as a kid that was obsessed with Carman...

I think it's time for an "intervention." Tongue

lol! Big Grin

05-01-2003 18:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

05-10-2003 21:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Big Grin

05-10-2003 22:19 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar is trying to sell his stuff in the DA webstore. Shameless.

05-11-2003 12:11 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

dorfy is trying to post in every forum...shameless

Wink
05-11-2003 13:00 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

At least I didn't pull a Mark and post Happy Mothers Day in every thread Big Grin

05-11-2003 13:03 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Happy Mothers Day! Big Grin
05-11-2003 13:05 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
At least I didn't pull a Mark and post Happy Mothers Day in every thread Big Grin

LOL Big Grin

05-11-2003 19:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

At least Mark didn't do that this time either Big Grin

05-13-2003 23:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Just cuz Doc started this thread, I want to end it.
LK-9

07-11-2003 20:35 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

How nice of you! Pleased

07-15-2003 15:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

HI DOC
07-15-2003 18:45 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

hey BD! Smile

07-16-2003 10:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Not over yet. Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-16-2003 16:28 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Mad RE: I am starting a new thread here. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I gotta post some place Big Grin

Roll Eyes

Pleased

03-16-2004 23:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You have erased the last vestige of my sister from the board, Mr. T. She will not be happy!
03-17-2004 00:04 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » I am starting a new thread here.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH