Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Check this out... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Check this out...
Posts in this Thread Author Date
  Check this out... HEMISPHERICALHEADS 06-13-2003 19:05
 RE: Check this out... dorfsmith 06-14-2003 00:22

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Check this out... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've mentioned before about a Board that I help moderate and that I was trying to get some DAmb folks over to help even things out a little. Anyways here is a link you guys might find a little humurous...My Screen name is KickOutTheJams....
http://pub182.ezboard.com/fbordercross82885frm2.showMessage?topicID=48.topi
c

Any input? Feel free to comment.
06-13-2003 19:05 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool stuff. It's great that other boards are talking about DA. Every other board where I brought it up noone took the bait. You actually had a conversation about DA...wow Big Grin I always said Creed was a rip off band.

06-14-2003 00:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Check this out...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH