Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I'VE BEEN HEEEEEEEEAALLLLLLLLLLED! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Keep those e-mails comin folks! Even IF zippitygotnodaddy has more people, they will NOT
beat out in spirit, and love (can you feel it?) that the Fellowship has! The poster is almost finished and I can sense the exitement building. Just reach out and touch your computer as you are reading this, and you'll be healed of that in grown toe nail. The next update might just take care of that troublesome Prickly Heat.
AMEN

hallelujah
, Brother Cote!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, that ZippityGotNoZappety ain't EVEN gonna come close in numbers to us (cuz we'll lie.......no, no, wait, I didn't mean that, we'll multiply, yea, that's what we'll do....... Smile )

My toes are dancin!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-17-2003 10:33 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
we'll multiply , yea, that's what we'll do....... Smile )

My toes are dancin!

Shocked

Shocked

Shocked

Roll Eyes

06-17-2003 10:35 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what are you thinkin, Driver??????????

sheesh...................

06-17-2003 10:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
what are you thinkin, Driver??????????

sheesh...................

I didn't say nuthin'Pleased Big Grin

06-17-2003 10:51 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Let's have a BBQ! Come down to Strickland Propane for all your Propane and Propane accessory needs. Big Grin

06-17-2003 11:14 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

is THIS our BBQ in MN?

06-17-2003 12:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

who put the pipe in stovepipe hat?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-17-2003 12:52 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

i ain't tellin'

====================

how about this one?

06-17-2003 13:03 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

quote:
is THIS our BBQ in MN?

Too funny!

06-17-2003 15:06 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by joey
i was just checking out airfares to MN aug 2nd.... Frown
when is the CA manson-kool-aid show again???

too spendy??? Frown

06-17-2003 15:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
roundtrip to Minneapolis $420.... Crying

roundtrip to LA $210.... Cool

wow dude, that's a ton of dough... what gives?? Crying

06-17-2003 15:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Confused

http://www.travelocity.com

check it if you don't believe me......

find me a 200 round-trip ticket doc and i'll still make it! Big Grin

Cool
06-17-2003 15:28 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
A few people have e-mailed me for some specifics on the Taylor Roe BBQ being held in Minnesota on August 3, 2003. So I now will have to put the pressure on you people hanging on the fence. First off the cost, the cost will be $30 per person, That gets you Terry & Mike singing and playing (a thousand yuks), lots of food, a chance (as Sgt. Chandler said) to hang with a couple of cool cats, and some give a ways, in fact we will be having a drawing for a Hofner acoustic guitar signed by Terry & Mike, (winner must be present). NOW HERE'S THE DEAL!!!!!! You must be registered by July 19, 2003 or you ain't gettin in, there will be no walking up the day of. When I say registered that means money received by then. The reason is we need to figure out how many are coming so we can figure out how big of a venue we will need. NOW MORE INCENTIVE, the first 10 people that have their money in will get a free, original, full size, mint condition, impossible to find, Fearful Symmetry poster. Let's show zippetywhosemydaddy that we, The Fellowship, know how to do this BBQ Thang!!! What do ya say???????

Our party will be the BEST! Cool

06-17-2003 15:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
quote:

Confused

http://www.travelocity.com

check it if you don't believe me......

find me a 200 round-trip ticket doc and i'll still make it! Big Grin

I'll look joey Big Grin

06-17-2003 16:01 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Ubique Epoque

D8 you are awesome...
I would think booking the flight this far ahead, the tickets would be cheaper! Confused

06-17-2003 19:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
D8 you are awesome...
I would think booking the flight this far ahead, the tickets would be cheaper! Confused

Thanks Doc Big Grin

But joey is rightFrown

I can't find anything cheaper either, I'm sorry joeyCrying

I would have really liked to meet yaCrying Crying

Well I gotta call it a night no maniac posting tonight...I'm spending time with my lovely daughterPleased

She just spent 45 min on the web playing games. Now it's daddy and daughter time Big Grin

I really am sorry joeyFrown

You guys have a great night

God Bless Big Grin

06-17-2003 20:06 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:
D8 you are awesome...

Thanks Doc Big Grin

But joey is rightFrown

I can't find anything cheaper either, I'm sorry joeyCrying

I would have really liked to meet yaCrying Crying

Well I gotta call it a night no maniac posting tonight...I'm spending time with my lovely daughterPleased

She just spent 45 min on the web playing games. Now it's daddy and daughter time Big Grin

I really am sorry joeyFrown

You guys have a great night

God Bless Big Grin

yeah... i've been looking more too... and it's back to cali.....
um zippety, about what time would the show be starting on friday the first??? i'll be flying in from spokane and it looks like i'll pay more to get in before 5pm unless i fly to ontario....
i'm from arcadia, so i usually do fly to ontario, so no biggie.... just get to wondering...... Cool

Cool
06-17-2003 20:23 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

you could always hitch a ride with a truck-driver! Smile )

06-18-2003 09:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

HOTWIRE WOULD BE 300-BUT YA GOTTA BUY B4 YOU SEE SPECIFICS
http://www.hotwire.com/air/results.jsp

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-18-2003 09:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

That could be a good deal!

06-18-2003 09:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (29): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH