Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 22 23 [24] 25 26 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
eariii
unregistered
Out, out DAmb spot... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

got it... (scroll back up now!!!)

BD never looked so good!
07-24-2003 00:14
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Slappedhard
NO OUTSIDE FOOD TO GRILL!!!

Follow instructions, any outside food will be spewed
back to the store. I know what you'll say, "We're sick and tired of having to make an effort to like your food". Well with the sauce we're having you'll say, "Hey I feel like I'm at Famous Daves", and, remember Famous Daves sold alot of ribs.
07-24-2003 05:57 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Slappedhard Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard
What if I want to bring a steak to grill?Tongue

what kind of stupid question is that... Tongue

Roll Eyes

07-24-2003 07:20 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Homer
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-02-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Dear Slappedhard

back to the store. I know what you'll say, "We're sick and tired of having to make an effort to like your food". Well with the sauce we're having you'll say, "Hey I feel like I'm at Famous Daves", and, remember Famous Daves sold alot of ribs.

mmmmmmmmmm rriiibbbssss
07-24-2003 08:49 Homer is offline Send an Email to Homer Search for Posts by Homer Add Homer to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

LOOKS LIKE RIBS- TASTE LIKE CHICKEN....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-24-2003 09:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Are Terry and Mike actually "bringin their own sauce"?
(that was on the promo- it was clarified they would not actually cook every meal..
but the sauce?

yum yum....
CAn I go on like a 6 day fast before I show up?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-24-2003 09:06 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

If they do bring their own sauce that would be great! But we at the Fellowship are always prepared for a back up BBQ sauce.
07-24-2003 15:38 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Good! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was hoping to find a use for the KFC BBQ in the car from two winters ago! Tongue

07-24-2003 15:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DAbully
unregistered
NO PORK! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry, but I don't eat pork. Have anthing else?
07-24-2003 20:43
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Dear Slappedhard

Yeah, but I only get the beef brisquet...
07-24-2003 20:47 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

who are you people?

Slappedhard?

DAbully?

name, rank, and cereal number, please Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-24-2003 23:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

who??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

07-25-2003 15:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by DAbully
Sorry, but I don't eat pork. Have anthing else?

chicken ain't pork! Tongue

07-25-2003 15:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

An accounting!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
who are you people?

Slappedhard?

DAbully?

name, rank, and cereal number, please Smile

CDR C and I go way, way back (where did you get that?)
07-25-2003 21:41 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

hey slapppy are you going to the MN BBQ?
07-25-2003 21:45 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Attending... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD
hey slapppy are you going to the MN BBQ?

Yessir. How about you?

Say, are you the BD of Bigdork DVD fame? Loved the 1984 video, lost dog at the end of the 77's set and all...
07-25-2003 22:18 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Slappehard
How were you so fortunate to get a dvd already, have you got connections?
07-25-2003 22:25 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

That's me! Would you be TL?

That would be some feet for me to make it all the way to MN. I'll be at the LA BBQ though!

I just wanted to add your name to the MN list of attendies.

BD
07-25-2003 22:27 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Dave?

is that you??????

07-25-2003 23:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by BD
That's me! Would you be TL?

That would be some feet for me to make it all the way to MN. I'll be at the LA BBQ though!

I just wanted to add your name to the MN list of attendies.

BD

If you come to the MN BBQ, I promise to kiss you, right on the lips...........welllll, maybe. Don't want to offend any significant others in your life.........okay, then, I'd give you a hug, okay????????

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh....................we need Theo, BD, Carl, and EVERYONE at OUR BBQ!!

Okay, okay......I know it's difficult. Let's plan a BIG HUGE COOL CRAZY BBQ in heaven, okay? I'll bring the bubbly!!!

07-25-2003 23:50 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 22 23 [24] 25 26 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH