Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BBQ's are for SINNERS! I may have to show up at yours MR. Zippetysinner! I'll bring my holy water!!!
06-19-2003 11:56 SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD is offline Send an Email to SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Search for Posts by SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Add SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Go away SETI your not welcome at any of the Q's! Red Face

06-19-2003 12:04 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

like I said before... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
If i were zappatydewpappy, i would be unnerved by your hyperbole.
But he's a better man than i am, and i think he's going to shut your pieholes!

You're faith is strong, grasshopper.
It will be justified.
Mini-Putians, Beware.

-PippetyPooPatty

zippetyzappety shut your trappety Tongue

freNetically fingEReD Big Grin

06-19-2003 12:07 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Nez Nez is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-16-2003

My check went into the mail, Commander.
06-19-2003 12:17 Nez is offline Send an Email to Nez Homepage of Nez Search for Posts by Nez Add Nez to your Buddy List
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD
BBQ's are for SINNERS! I may have to show up at yours MR. Zippetysinner! I'll bring my holy water!!!

bbq'd seti at the socal show! Evil

06-19-2003 13:12 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
If i were zappatydewpappy, i would be unnerved by your hyperbole.
But he's a better man than i am, and i think he's going to shut your pieholes!

You're faith is strong, grasshopper.
It will be justified.
Mini-Putians, Beware.

-PippetyPooPatty

zippetyzappety shut your trappety Tongue

freNetically fingEReD Big Grin

good one, DaLe Smile

zippetyzoopety, you're a poopety !!!

Mini-putians, indeeeeeeed Frown

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-19-2003 14:36 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

All together!

We represent the mini-putians
the mini-putians
the mini-putians

And in the name of the mini-putiaaaaaaaaans

We'd like to welcome you to fellowship DAmbed!

I'm a baaaaad boy. Big Grin

-MippetyMooMatty

August 2005
06-19-2003 14:52 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Are you going to auction off the ruby red slipper at the bbq, moo moo?

06-19-2003 14:58 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

nah, it'll probably be one of those big ole lollipops from the Lollipop Guild.........

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-19-2003 22:32 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
littlejon
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 06-14-2003

Is there going to be a barbeque in Colorado?
06-20-2003 00:01 littlejon is offline Send an Email to littlejon Search for Posts by littlejon Add littlejon to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I thought Colorado WAS a barbeque......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-20-2003 07:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Nez Nez is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-16-2003

BTW, this is not limited to DAMB members only...right? I wanted to bring my dad as an early b-day gift.
06-20-2003 08:23 Nez is offline Send an Email to Nez Homepage of Nez Search for Posts by Nez Add Nez to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I wouldn't think so.....I think that's a cool gift! Big Grin

06-20-2003 08:28 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

6 weeks to the big Q .......can't wait!!! Big Grin

06-20-2003 09:24 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

My money (+1) is in for the MN bash! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New to the board... who actually lives in MN?

06-20-2003 10:05 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Welcome MG!
We are gonna have a DAmb fine time! Big Grin

06-20-2003 10:07 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

It's gonna be great! I can't wait.

Before I heard about the Stillwater bash I asked the music guy at my church if we could sponsor it and he said Taylor/Roe were too "niche" to draw people! Incredible.
Shocked
06-20-2003 11:04 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

AHH AND WHAT A WONDERFUL NICHE IT IS.
Welcome Mindgasket....
I actually live in Superior WI- across from the zoo they call Duluth (thats my hometown)
I THINK that me and Woggy are the only bonifide DAMBers up north there- if you're lurking and read this
cmon out- we see you!!!!!

CU AT D BBq-
JimiNY cRicket

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-20-2003 11:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
It's gonna be great! I can't wait.

Before I heard about the Stillwater bash I asked the music guy at my church if we could sponsor it and he said Taylor/Roe were too "niche" to draw people! Incredible.
Shocked

They're afraid....they're all afraid to move past the line in the sand into something that could move them spiritually and artistically. Keep working on him, he'll come around Big Grin

06-20-2003 11:16 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Driver has boundless optimism.

06-20-2003 11:29 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH