Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did all Prickly Heat send?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm back from Sydney so I hope it arrives soon

07-12-2003 18:09 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
It is hot, but that is still better than the cold up north.

The water pipes have frozen today for the third time this winter.

Brrrrrrrrr

07-12-2003 18:10 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

the water in our pipes boiled for the 20th time this summer Wink
07-13-2003 14:59 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Maybe today....

07-21-2003 16:09 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic

Maybe today....

I sure hope so.
07-21-2003 16:25 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

got mine Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got my package about 1 week ago and have enjoyed Prickly as well as the Roe / 77's fan discs. I have once again discovered though, that I desire these types of discs FAR MORE before I've gotten them. Though they are not a disappointment, my appreciation of them was much greater during the long span of time I was waiting for them to arrive. Which means we need some more stuff to be made available to be ordered that won't come till the middle of next summer...I'm standing by, credit card in hand...I think I have some sort of sickness.

-Jolly
07-21-2003 16:46 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday
I'm standing by, credit card in hand...I think I have some sort of sickness.

-Jolly

Yeah - but its a good kinda sickness....

07-21-2003 17:15 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I finally go the Heat - as well as the 77s club stuff. Very cool. I have to listen to it later though because my wife is home Wink I have to take my daughter to her ballet class, and then it's time for the Heat. Thanks, Audiori.
07-21-2003 18:17 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Mine must still be on its way, oh well, you can only get so much great stuff at once.

07-21-2003 18:38 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'm listening to it right now. I have no idea what I'm listening to Smile
07-21-2003 22:13 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I got mine today. I've listened to it twice so far. I don't find it laugh out loud funny, though. It's funny more in the way that you have that goofy grin on your face when you get together and hang out/laugh with good friends whom you have not seen in a long time.

I like it a lot!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
07-22-2003 00:07 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I've listened to it plenty and I still laugh.
Big Grin
07-22-2003 00:22 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday
I'm standing by, credit card in hand...I think I have some sort of sickness.

-Jolly

First step to recovery is admitting that you do in fact have a problem... GooD JoB, JoLLY

p.s. I, could stop anyTiMe Big Grin

07-22-2003 01:06 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

"I hit a guy on the arm."

07-22-2003 01:26 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

I'm gonna pinch yer face until it's like a...like a little...

FACE!

August 2005
07-22-2003 11:36 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Did the rabbi... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...use the Lord's name in vain on Dedt Deux?

Or are my ears deceiving me?

07-22-2003 13:05 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
...use the Lord's name in vain on Dedt Deux?

Or are my ears deceiving me?

he seems upset about his chair anyways...

07-22-2003 13:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
I got mine today. I've listened to it twice so far. I don't find it laugh out loud funny, though. It's funny more in the way that you have that goofy grin on your face when you get together and hang out/laugh with good friends whom you have not seen in a long time.

I like it a lot!

I agree. It's funny, but in that amusing way that might make you chuckle, but not belly laugh.
07-22-2003 21:24 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

I got the cornerstone '84 prickles but not the heated kind...

07-22-2003 21:31 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

the cornerstone DVD is great. I wish I could hear all the vocals though.
07-22-2003 21:37 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did all Prickly Heat send?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH