Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hi everybody!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi everybody!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cervantes Cervantes is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-04-2002

Hi everybody!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I haven't been around here much . . . did I miss anything? Okay, I guess I could read up to find out the answer to that!!

47 days 'til Cornerstone means only 49 days 'til to DA show . . . . wooooooooooo hooooooooooooey!!! Me gonna be in Terry's spittin' distance handing out those disco love grapes!!

luv and kisses,

David
05-16-2002 17:54 Cervantes is offline Send an Email to Cervantes Search for Posts by Cervantes Add Cervantes to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cervantes: djc77da
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cervantes
I haven't been around here much . . . did I miss anything? Okay, I guess I could read up to find out the answer to that!!

47 days 'til Cornerstone means only 49 days 'til to DA show . . . . wooooooooooo hooooooooooooey!!! Me gonna be in Terry's spittin' distance handing out those disco love grapes!!

luv and kisses,

David

hey back dude!
(I'm not so sure about the kisses... but plenty of Luv to go around Smile ) )

05-16-2002 21:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Prodigal Dog
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-17-2002
Location: Dude, be straight, be true. What is shakin' and bakin'? - Jish from the Blair Thumb

East Cost... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wish DA would do a show on the East Cost (Washington DC/Baltimore area). All there concerts are too far away! Mad
05-17-2002 07:46 Prodigal Dog is offline Search for Posts by Prodigal Dog Add Prodigal Dog to your Buddy List
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Prodigal Dog
I wish DA would do a show on the East Cost (Washington DC/Baltimore area). All there concerts are too far away! Mad

Yes! Please come to the DC area. I have never seen Daniel Amos in concert.

Ü

05-17-2002 14:38 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

And let's not forget.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...the NYMetro area!

On second thought, DO forget them.... just come directly to North Jersey instead.... Smile

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-17-2002 14:41 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

no! come to Phoenix

(just another useless post)

05-17-2002 15:30 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot
quote:

Ü

and here I thought you were from Dallas Big Grin

05-17-2002 16:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
quote:

Ü

Nope, not from Dallas. Why would you think so?

Über

05-17-2002 18:07 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Running Joke Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Über

It's a bit of a running joke.

On the Cassette of the Berry Vest of the Swirling Eddies and on mp3.com there is Terry reading from a letter from a "Fan" from Dallas who rates all Terrys work on a scale of f to a+

The running joke is that when ever anyone says anything counter to the general feeling of the board we make some sort of reference to the wacky fan letter.

It's usually not meant as an insult just a bit of harmless leg pulling.
05-17-2002 20:04 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
quote:

Ü

Über

Don't feel bad, UP. I get Dallas remarks all the time (mostly because I don't like Bibleland as much as others do. But I still like it! I am not from Dallas!)
05-17-2002 20:10 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

Über

It's a bit of a running joke.

On the Cassette of the Berry Vest of the Swirling Eddies and on mp3.com there is Terry reading from a letter from a "Fan" from Dallas who rates all Terrys work on a scale of f to a+

The running joke is that when ever anyone says anything counter to the general feeling of the board we make some sort of reference to the wacky fan letter.

It's usually not meant as an insult just a bit of harmless leg pulling.

Oh, I see.

If someone disagrees with the majority on this board than they are not welcome, and made fun of.

Nice Place.

Ü

05-18-2002 00:29 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:

Oh, I see.

If someone disagrees with the majority on this board than they are not welcome, and made fun of.

Nice Place.

Ü

No, that's not true. Those who don't agree with the general spirit of this board and think that there is nothing wrong with most of today's CCM are just advised that they would feel more at home at the OLD DA Message Board. Smile ) http://www.danielamos.com/wwwboard

05-18-2002 14:37 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see.

Nice Place.

Ü
[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's more like: If someone disagrees with the majority on this board, then they are made fun of. If someone does agree with the majority on this board, then they are still made fun of.
05-20-2002 11:38 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Dude, it's known as.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...."the Aerosmith test".... you know, if you can run the gauntlet of abuse and still hold yr head up high when all others around you are running for the safety of their Zoegrrrl albums, then you know you have become a man, and thus we do too....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-20-2002 11:41 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by web

Actually, it's more like: If someone disagrees with the majority on this board, then they are made fun of. If someone does agree with the majority on this board, then they are still made fun of.

And that's what makes this board so wonderful. Big Grin
05-20-2002 11:41 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Ahhhhhhhhh, don\\\'t be so thin-skinned Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Oh, I see.

Nice Place.

Ü

We just like to make fun of everyone, see? It's not meant to hurt anybody's feelings.........we're just a bunch of nitwits who don't know any better.

Actually, Parrot, we all love Jesus. We all love music. We love to tease each other.........it's okay to disagree with the majority, but expect to be ribbed about it a bit.

I'll admit something to you - don't tell anyone, okay? I happen to like some of the Contemporary Christian music out there..............but not the Tuxedo Clad Megastar. He's JUST too much.

carry on~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-20-2002 12:39 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

actually you should feel right at home Ubey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we're all Mal-adjusted, Antisocial and Darn-mean too!
-anyone remember Tom of T.H.U.M.B. (Tiny Human Underground Military Bureau), the nemesis organization of that show was M.A.D. Mal-adjusted, Antisocial and Darn-mean....-heh heh, anyone? eh-hmm...

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-20-2002 13:17 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Ode to Uber...

To Uber it may concern...

Disagreement and conflict is healthy, as long as it is not done in anger or with malice.
I hope that you would stay and participate in the banter. If I have offended you in any way, please forgive...
We are not evil, we are just a little touched in the skull. For you see we all understand and appreciate TST and his lyrics (to a certain degree).
Call it what you will. We are just a bunch of harmless oafs that love Jesus and good tunes as well.

Remember

"God gooood,
devil Baaaad..."
05-20-2002 13:42
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

aH haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
we're all Mal-adjusted, Antisocial and Darn-mean too!
-anyone remember was M.A.D. Mal-adjusted, Antisocial and Darn-mean....-heh heh, anyone? eh-hmm...

King Kong..........

Hey, and you coulda found a link in ENGLISH, MY FRIEND.

Try here:

the English translation....

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-20-2002 13:51 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
[QUOTE]Originally posted by web

quote:

And that's what makes this board so wonderful. Big Grin

Amen and hear hear! Pleased

05-20-2002 15:48 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hi everybody!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH