Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hi everybody!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi everybody!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

A - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
we're all Mal-adjusted, Antisocial and Darn-mean too!
-anyone remember

I was wondering who that new Mal Adjusted character was........dear, dear TM.......I do believe you have been caught!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-20-2002 16:05 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

dang Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can't a guy use a moniker for malicious intent without shootin' himself in the foot?!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-20-2002 16:47 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Mahaahahaahamahaahaaaaaaa! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

05-20-2002 16:51 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

I don't need no stinkin' monikers! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well let's see that's scarecrow, Big Toe and Mal Adjusted all "outed" hmmm...

oh well, I guess they were just costing me posts in my maniacal scheme to achieve Supreme-Dictator-for-Life status on the DAmb anyway-

05-20-2002 17:04 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

besides Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have many more!

Mahaahahaahahaahahaaahahaahaaahahaahahhhaaaaahhahamahaahahaahahaahahaaahaha
ahaaahahaahahhhaaaaahhahahaahahaahahaahahaaahahaahaaahahaahahhhaaaaahhahama
!!!!!

(I noticed ol' jc never responds to wacked posts like these-)

05-20-2002 18:03 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

C-Stone... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey I went to that a couple times when I was younger with my youth group. Some good Music, I've seen DA, The Dogs and the Eddies there(to keep on topic), but there are too many praise song/Jesus Junk/plastic Jesus folks there for me. There are also too many potheads there as well for my taste, not to knock other brothers & sisters, but too much churchy mcChurchisens there for me, and did I mention the heat and the walking till your feel are numb. Good music and all but...
Lucy
05-20-2002 19:05 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
I have many more!

uber maybe?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

05-20-2002 19:36 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

I am not Uber Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tell 'em Ubey boy (girl?)

05-20-2002 19:39 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
Hey I went to that a couple times when I was younger with my youth group. Some good Music, I've seen DA, The Dogs and the Eddies there(to keep on topic), but there are too many praise song/Jesus Junk/plastic Jesus folks there for me. There are also too many potheads there as well for my taste, not to knock other brothers & sisters, but too much churchy mcChurchisens there for me, and did I mention the heat and the walking till your feel are numb. Good music and all but...
Lucy

I figured that the people smoking the pot did so to put up with the others on your list Pleased

05-20-2002 19:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
Lucy

I figured that the people smoking the pot did so to put up with the others on your list Pleased

that's what we had to do to put up with ralph and guido........where is guido by the way?

I never did know who he really was, i think he posts on the choir board? more than here.

BD

05-21-2002 00:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hi everybody!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH