Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Marty Dieckmeyer's Demo Tracks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Marty Dieckmeyer's Demo Tracks
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Marty Dieckmeyer's Demo Tracks Prodigal Dog 05-17-2002 05:50
 After listening for a while... Prodigal Dog 05-17-2002 07:06
 RE: Marty Dieckmeyer's Demo Tracks dennis 12-18-2004 20:25

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Prodigal Dog
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-17-2002
Location: Dude, be straight, be true. What is shakin' and bakin'? - Jish from the Blair Thumb

Marty Dieckmeyer's Demo Tracks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Loved the music and vocals. Definitely would like to hear more!Smile
05-17-2002 05:50 Prodigal Dog is offline Search for Posts by Prodigal Dog Add Prodigal Dog to your Buddy List
Prodigal Dog
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-17-2002
Location: Dude, be straight, be true. What is shakin' and bakin'? - Jish from the Blair Thumb

Thread Starter Thread Started by Prodigal Dog
After listening for a while... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

After listening for a while to both track, I have to say "I'm In Love" is my favorite of the two. But "Don't Worry" is cool too.
05-17-2002 07:06 Prodigal Dog is offline Search for Posts by Prodigal Dog Add Prodigal Dog to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile )

12-18-2004 20:25 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Marty Dieckmeyer's Demo Tracks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH