Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » audiori's at Cornerstone? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page audiori's at Cornerstone?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure there is a follow up or a rebuttal coming any second now. Mr Foxe is with us.

07-05-2003 20:29 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, he's extremely ticked that the prices went up to 45 bucks....
i'm extremely ticked that there is not any type of similar festival held in the western united states..... Frown

Cool
07-05-2003 20:54 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

and I'm extremely ticked that there is only one here in Eastern Canada and its mostly big namers, plus it was last weekend and I couldn't have made it if DA, Lost Dogs , 77's and Adam Again with their original line up was there. Ok, I guess I could have.

07-05-2003 21:04 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

quote:
Originally posted by joey
i'm extremely ticked that there is not any type of similar festival held in the western united states..... Frown

CreationFest West is not that bad. We went two years ago when the 77s and Daniel Amos were part of a retro Friday thing. They were limited to only about 20 minutes which was hugely lame, but when we get such little exposure in the Northwest/Canada, you take what you can get.

We ended up staying in George, Washington which was kind of nice because we had showers and air conditioned rooms. And it was only about 30 minutes to drive to the Gorge. We did have a good time.

OF COURSE, IT IS NOT CORNERSTONE! Crying
07-05-2003 21:07 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Is Creation West still going on? Is there anything remotely like it on the Canadian side of the border out there?

07-05-2003 21:49 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i missed Cstone this week, though it was great to see the fireworks with my whole family for once. Scratch that. the goatlady was not feeling well enough to go out. She watched them from Ori's upper window.
07-05-2003 23:18 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Is Creation West still going on? Is there anything remotely like it on the Canadian side of the border out there?

Creation West is still going on. This year it is July 23-26 or something like that.

Not much that I am aware of here on the Canadian side of the border. There is some festival in Edmonton now that I think about it but I cannot remember what it is called.
07-05-2003 23:20 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Toque Boy
quote:
Originally posted by joey

CreationFest West is not that bad. We went two years ago when the 77s and Daniel Amos were part of a retro Friday thing. They were limited to only about 20 minutes which was hugely lame, but when we get such little exposure in the Northwest/Canada, you take what you can get.

We ended up staying in George, Washington which was kind of nice because we had showers and air conditioned rooms. And it was only about 30 minutes to drive to the Gorge. We did have a good time.

OF COURSE, IT IS NOT CORNERSTONE! Crying

when i heard that Da and the 77's were only going to play about 20 mins each and DC talk and other sell-out ccm bands were headlining, i absolutely refused to go.... Mad
i did see the terry and mike acoustic show in moses lake the night after... that was cool! Cool

Cool
07-06-2003 01:50 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I heard it was cool.

07-06-2003 08:58 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

More shameless posting brought to you by Mark

07-06-2003 13:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

07-06-2003 13:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Cool

07-06-2003 14:04 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I think all the duplicate posts from mark should be taken away from his total....

then he would be at about 4000 posts. Wink
07-06-2003 14:36 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

LOL Big Grin

07-06-2003 15:48 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

If you take away the ones like the one above^ where he is laughing at us laughing at him, he'd be down to 2000.

07-06-2003 19:36 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Mark Mark is a male

Maybe 2001 Wink

07-06-2003 19:37 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Wink oh hi Mark, didn't see you were on Wink

07-06-2003 19:39 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Mark Mark is a male

Cool

07-06-2003 20:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Wink oh hi Mark, didn't see you were on Wink

the markster is always on.

07-06-2003 20:41 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Well, I do slow down sometimes.

07-06-2003 20:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » audiori's at Cornerstone?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH