Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DONT FORGET Andys Angels!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DONT FORGET Andys Angels!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

DONT FORGET Andys Angels!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In all the excitement over the Lost Dogs DVD Are we forgetting that Come as a child or Not at all was released today too.

Buy me!!!!

I have ordered my copy and am looking forward to it.

Tracklist is:

1) Yellow Haired Monkeys - The Choir
2) All the World to Me - Derri Daugherty
3) Loved and Forgiven - The Lost Dogs
4) Said One Mother - Kim Patton-Johnson
5) The Sweetness - Riki Michele
6) Let there be Angels - Terry Scott Taylor
7) Come as a Child - Theo
Cool Broken Things - Eve Selis
9) The Afternoon - Terry Scott Taylor
10) Sins of the Fathers - Daniel Amos
11) God in Me - Michael Knott
12) Light Princess - Rob Watson
13) Noelle - Randy Stonehill
14) Lovely Lili Lou - Terry Scott Taylor
15) You - Carolee Mayne
16) Audrey - Michael Roe
17) Lord, Protect my Child - The Lost Dogs
1Cool A Song of the Innocence - Terry Scott Taylor

07-01-2003 16:41 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin
07-01-2003 18:36 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ordered it at 1:45 am after I checked to see if the Lost Dogs DVD was available.

07-01-2003 18:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DONT FORGET Andys Angels!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH