Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Something that bothers me? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Something that bothers me?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah.... if i really was truly honest with myself.......
if she called up right now and said she really, truly wanted to make it work again.... i'd be like...... ok.... Smile )
then again, my divorce isn't even final... and we have a 4 year old son...................

Cool
07-07-2003 00:02 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now that I'm remarried with two kids, I couldn't do that, but I sometimes wonder..... That's probably the real reason divorce is such a no no. You never get over your ex.
07-07-2003 00:03 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
Now that I'm remarried with two kids, I couldn't do that, but I sometimes wonder..... That's probably the real reason divorce is such a no no. You never get over your ex.

77's- I Can't Get Over It
(Mike Roe, David Leonhardt)

You say you're sorry
I can't get over it
I said I forgive you
I can't get over it
You say you'll learn from this mistake
I can't get over it
I should be giving you a break
But I can't...

We've put it behind us now
I can't get over it
Nothing left to remind us now
I can't get over it
They say that time heals every wound
I can't get over it
You thought the worst was over soon
I can't get over it

You need somebody
Who can get over it
You need somebody
Who can get over it

We know you're wiser now
I can't get over it
I don't want to despise you now
I can't get over it
I try and force myself to forget
But it's hanging right over my head

I've done so much worse so many times myself
I can't get over it
I've got no right to indict somebody else
I can't get over it
You hurt us both, I'm hurting us more
Not getting over it
Could I say I ever really loved you
If I don't get over it

We need somebody
Who can get over it
We need somebody
Who can get over it
We need somebody
to take the pain of it
We need somebody
Who has bought and paid for you
And it!
And it!
End it!
End it!

Who's gonna help me
Who's gonna help me
Get past this thing
Get past this thing
To a real place
To a real place
Give you some space
Give you some space
Where I can face it
Where I can face it
We can erase it
We can erase it
Oh erase it!
Oh erase it!
Erase!
Erase!
Erase!

Erase!
Erase!
Erase!
Erase!

Cool
07-07-2003 00:08 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

ONe of my favorite 77s tunes. Thanks, Joey. It didn't make any sense to me when I was in college. It makes perfect sense now.
07-07-2003 00:17 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

yup... dr. love is a divorced guy too..... Smile

Cool
07-07-2003 00:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

some things just suck and keep on sucking forever.
07-07-2003 00:31 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Something that bothers me?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH