Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Marty's GREAT new songs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Marty's GREAT new songs
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Marty's GREAT new songs morrisdacat 05-19-2002 02:32
 RE: Marty's GREAT new songs Marty D 05-21-2002 11:28
 I liked 'em, too! Woggy 05-21-2002 11:37
 Marty Tunes servantsteve 07-02-2002 08:39

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
morrisdacat morrisdacat is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-19-2002

Marty's GREAT new songs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a note to say I think your new songs are awesome! Great to hear you're up to something musically. I'm a long time Daniel Amos fan up in Seattle,WA. and you can count me in for a cd!! Good luck and God Bless!
05-19-2002 02:32 morrisdacat is offline Send an Email to morrisdacat Search for Posts by morrisdacat Add morrisdacat to your Buddy List
Marty D
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for taking the time to listen and posting!
05-21-2002 11:28 Marty D is offline Send an Email to Marty D Search for Posts by Marty D Add Marty D to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I liked 'em, too! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good stuff there................enjoyed the tunage AND the lyrics.
Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-21-2002 11:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Marty Tunes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The tunes were very beatle-esque. I enjoyed them a great deal. If you did a whole album, I would hope there would be some pieces with a more spiritual theme to them.

07-02-2002 08:39 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Marty's GREAT new songs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH