Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Classic Covers Tshirts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Classic Covers Tshirts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Classic Covers Tshirts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey folks.. still at Cstone. Be headin home in the morning. Just wanted to run an idea by you and see what everyone thinks.

Would there be any interest in a series of "Classic Covers" Tshirts... Tshirts with original album artwork, band logos on back, etc... For example - maybe a "Horrendous Disc" shirt with the album cover on the front... maybe a
Shotgun Angel" shirt with the album cover on the front and the "star" logo on back.. maybe a "Zoom Daddy" shirt or "Darn Floor"... etc, etc, etc...

This is something we've wanted to do for a long time and thought of a way that we might be able to do it fairly soon. We could put several designs up on the site and let you all essentially vote on which one to do first by committing to buy one when we need it. Once we have enough commitments, we'll set up a page where everyone can pay for their shirt and we'll have them printed immediately. Any leftovers will go into the store.

This way, we wouldn't be printing shirts that we couldn't afford and we wouldn't be charging cards until the shirts are being manufactured.

What does everyone think? What album covers would you like to see on a shirt?

More to come...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-06-2003 01:13 audiori is online Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i will sell whatever body part i need to for a darn floor shirt! Pleased

Cool
07-06-2003 01:53 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

in my humble opinion.....

1. darn floor, big bite

2. fearful symmetry

3. kalhoun (since my original is long gone)

4. songs of the heart

Big Grin

07-06-2003 02:30 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

"Horrendous Disc"
07-06-2003 07:09 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

YES! YES! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any recording.

What an idea!

07-06-2003 07:20 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Good idea

07-06-2003 08:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

my top five Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Darn Floor Big Bite
Motorcycle
Doppleganger
Songs From The Heart
Let's Spin

(for t-shirts, that is)

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

07-06-2003 11:40 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'm not sure what my first choice would be, but possibly Doppelganger. That was such a cool cover and name.

07-06-2003 11:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I want Vox and Motorcycle. That is so strange you should mention it. My wife just made me a Doppleganger cover t-shirt. Great idea!!!

07-06-2003 12:00 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

That's great. I just like the whole idea of a Doppelganger. Heh heh, I just said Doppelganger.

07-06-2003 12:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i would love to have a swirling eddies shirt too!
outdoor elvis with a picture of elvis hunting and fishing......
can i order now??? Big Grin

Cool
07-06-2003 12:19 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mark Mark is a male

More shameless posting brought to you by Mark

07-06-2003 12:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I would love to seen any of the old shirts again...

new design or old design

Bring em on!

BD
07-06-2003 14:48 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-20-2003

i want one of the first album and i'll take one of them there shotgun angels as well....

07-06-2003 14:51 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Yep, those too!

I want one for each album.

BD

07-06-2003 15:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Sounds good. We can have a different shirt to wear for 2 weeks straight. Can we wear them to work too?

07-06-2003 16:04 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I can wear just about anything I want to work. So the answer for me is YES.

BD
07-06-2003 16:05 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Lucky you. I can't. I wish I could. It is just so hot. I wish I just could afford to work as a lifeguard at the swimming pool. I could be cooler by jumping in the water AND I could wear DA T-shirts everyday.

07-06-2003 16:07 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

By the way, when are we going to hear the big news about this new funding for the band?

07-06-2003 16:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Awesome, dude! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. Darn Floor, Big Bite (for joey...well, I might buy a few)
2. (Definately) Outdoor Elvis !!!
3. Lost Dogs (if this counts) - Pray Where You Are (with the song lyrics on the back...if possible)
4. Doppelgänger (no question!)
5. Motorcycle

Pleased

07-06-2003 18:56 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Classic Covers Tshirts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH