Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA BBQ - who's who list
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

I'm a baaaaaaaad boy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have to go to L.A. cause I have work to do there and will be working during the MN party. Will you still love me if I send you a freebie?

You've saddened me, brother. Deeply grieved my spirit. Crying No more lemonaide!?!? Ahhhhhhgh! I'm unmade!

Here's an idea! Whatsay the vikings come check out the surf!!!!? Big Grin
07-09-2003 19:25 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo! You've been bought??? Boy, with a growl and a guitar you've made yourself a name......

Elvis did it better!
07-09-2003 19:26 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

07-09-2003 19:28 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Just in case you didn't get it, that was a Steve Taylor reference....

Freebie you say?

How about sending out a Come as A Child for a give a
way?
07-09-2003 19:28 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Sorry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Come as a child" is a CAUSE. I can't give that one away. Anything else though and AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgh!!! it's all yours'.

The screams just leak out and I can't help it. And it's not an Elvis or Stevie thing. It's a Roger Waters' thing. Red Face
07-09-2003 19:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Theo, we sadly didn't get to hear much of your growl in Oregon. Are you bringing it to the bbq?

07-09-2003 20:27 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Theo, we sadly didn't get to hear much of your growl in Oregon. Are you bringing it to the bbq?

07-09-2003 20:27 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yup. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll be there and we'll see about a song.
07-09-2003 20:40 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yup. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll be there and we'll see about a song.
07-09-2003 20:41 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

can i work the magic of the double post?????

07-09-2003 20:50 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

sniff. sniff.

guess not.

07-09-2003 20:51 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Not if i can help it.

07-09-2003 20:52 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

atta boy Wink

07-09-2003 20:52 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Wiff Wiff

is that the sound of the Dodgers?

07-09-2003 20:53 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

not so far tonight.

right now it's the top of the 8th........

dodgers 6
st. louis 5

07-09-2003 20:54 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Did they receive 10 consecutive walks?

07-09-2003 20:55 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

no, surprisingly, they decided to see what it would be like to hit the ball......into fair territory.....where no one was....Shocked

07-09-2003 20:57 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

What a concept!

07-09-2003 20:58 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

tell me about it!

07-09-2003 20:59 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Well, they are hitting the ball between first and third base and neither the first, second, or third baseman is catching it. Apparentlly neither is the ss, nor either of the 3 fielders.

07-09-2003 21:01 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH