Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I there anybody out there? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I there anybody out there?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

I there anybody out there? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This board seems dead so far today...

Is there anybody out there...

It's so lonely...

Hello?
Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown
05-19-2002 15:32 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nope, no one here todayWink

05-19-2002 15:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gamgee
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That subject should be "Is there anybody out there"

My mistake...

Now I'm just replying to my own post...

What a loser...
05-19-2002 15:34 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gamgee

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
nope, no one here todayWink

Aha, there is someone out there! Big Grin
05-19-2002 15:34 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Yeah I'm here, but not for long. Got some Family and Friends over for my sons 13th B-Day.

05-19-2002 15:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Looks like Joey is here too!

Hey Joey!

05-19-2002 15:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I guess He left.

05-19-2002 15:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Sorry I'm not here right now, leave a message and I'll get back with you later. Thanx! Pleased

05-19-2002 15:48 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Well, it's the next day.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

......have my people call your people, and we'll do lunch.

Listened to Mr Beekner yesterday..............that thing really grows on ya, don't it?

And I bought a portable CD player with car adapter this weekend, so now I can listen to REAL music in my car. Whoooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-20-2002 13:55 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Atarah Atarah is a female
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

And I bought a portable CD player with car adapter this weekend, so now I can listen to REAL music in my car. Whoooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

best $50 purchase i've made in the past year. too bad it didn't improve the quality of the speakers in my truck. Frown

enjoy your driving even more. Smile
05-20-2002 14:03 Atarah is offline Send an Email to Atarah Search for Posts by Atarah Add Atarah to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

be here now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

or is it be now here?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-20-2002 15:16 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

it's to be or not to be Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that is the question.

he he he

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-20-2002 15:38 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mal Adjusted
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-20-2002

one thing's for certain Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if I had any sense I wouldn't be postin' here now or ever!
05-20-2002 15:45 Mal Adjusted is offline Send an Email to Mal Adjusted Search for Posts by Mal Adjusted Add Mal Adjusted to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
That subject should be "Is there anybody out there"

My mistake...

Now I'm just replying to my own post...

What a loser...

don't you hate being the only one on?
I feel like everyone has a life but me.
Frown

05-20-2002 20:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Atarah
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

best $50 purchase i've made in the past year. too bad it didn't improve the quality of the speakers in my truck. Frown

enjoy your driving even more. Smile

I got one of those too!
Smile )

05-20-2002 20:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

a lousy speaker? or a truck?

05-20-2002 20:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Patti C. Patti C. is a female
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mal Adjusted

To post, or not to post...that is the question...
05-20-2002 20:12 Patti C. is offline Send an Email to Patti C. Search for Posts by Patti C. Add Patti C. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Patti C.
quote:
Originally posted by Mal Adjusted

To post, or not to post...that is the question...

post!

must post!

must post!

p.s. hey sweetie! Wink

05-20-2002 20:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

post!

must post!

must post!

p.s. hey sweetie! Wink

hi honey!

Wink

05-20-2002 20:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

it's late and I'm still at work......not working but still here. I must go now.

see you all later....

BD

05-20-2002 20:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I there anybody out there?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH