Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » this thread.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page this thread....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

this thread.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is about nothing! Pleased

07-07-2003 10:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

marty will be very pleased, doc.... Big Grin

Cool
07-07-2003 19:52 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me too Big Grin
07-07-2003 23:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

shameless Red Face Big Grin

07-08-2003 08:37 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I miss martay Frown

He hasn't been here in a long time.

07-08-2003 08:51 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

never had the pleasureFrown

07-08-2003 08:58 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

That's quite the separate issue, isn't it? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-08-2003 09:13 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

are we talking about Ace and Gary again?

Frown

07-08-2003 09:18 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Shameless Wink

07-08-2003 09:37 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

And so the saga continues....

~Groucho~
07-09-2003 12:39 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
tafkak-9
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-19-2003

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
is about nothing! Pleased

Nihlism at it's best.
07-09-2003 18:46 tafkak-9 is offline Send an Email to tafkak-9 Search for Posts by tafkak-9 Add tafkak-9 to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

....sucks.

Oh wait, we're NOT playing " complete the sentence"? Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-09-2003 19:37 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

This thread sucks.

07-09-2003 19:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

But your are afraid to take a stand on nihilism, aren't you!

07-09-2003 20:20 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
tafkak-9
Unsullied Affiche

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

I stand with Albert Camus on this.
07-09-2003 20:24 tafkak-9 is offline Send an Email to tafkak-9 Search for Posts by tafkak-9 Add tafkak-9 to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

You are just a little sissyfuss!

07-09-2003 20:32 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
tafkak-9
Unsullied Affiche

quote:

You called me a name.Tongue
07-09-2003 21:47 tafkak-9 is offline Send an Email to tafkak-9 Search for Posts by tafkak-9 Add tafkak-9 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis

quote:
Originally posted by tafkak-9
quote:

I love Albert Camus.
Much better writer than Sartre! Pleased

07-11-2003 10:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
quote:

I love Albert Camus.
Much better writer than Sartre! Pleased

Ditto

07-11-2003 17:04 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
quote:

You called me a name.Tongue

rar! Tongue Big Grin Cool

Cool
07-12-2003 03:39 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » this thread....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH