Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Terry, Dr. Love, etc. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Terry, Dr. Love, etc.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
[I]Originally posted by dennis

it was very cool... I wonder if we chatted... hmmmmm...

maybe??? Smile

Maybe not??? Frown

I don't think so, but I'll look forward to meeting you @ the bbq!

I did get my pic taken with the good DR. though!
Big Grin
07-09-2003 12:57 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got him to sign some CDs for me.
Dr Love was nice enough to hunt down a "Sharpy Pen" as nothing else would do the trick.

I can't wait to meet you! It will be so much fun, that day! Pleased

07-09-2003 13:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I'm bringing my own sharpie. I hope they'll sign a bunch of stuff. It seems informal enough.
07-09-2003 13:27 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
I'm bringing my own sharpie. I hope they'll sign a bunch of stuff. It seems informal enough.

me too! I learned my lesson, me! Smile )

07-09-2003 13:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I've got those old lyric sheets from the 77s (you know...send in $2 and a SASE and we'll send you stuff) - they're pretty cool.
07-09-2003 13:32 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Dr Love was nice enough to hunt down a "Sharpy Pen" as nothing else would do the trick.

I think I witnessed that! It's gonna be a blast Big Grin
07-09-2003 13:40 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
quote:
Originally posted by dennis

I think I witnessed that! It's gonna be a blast Big Grin

he was hunting thru his car... there was a guy there who had a pen, but it was a "Bic Pen" and that just would not do for the Love Dr.

He also gave me grief about my M8 version of LRRH! Shocked

07-09-2003 14:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

He caught you in cahootz with those pirateers! Evil
07-09-2003 14:18 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

When I asked if I could get a picture taken with him, he had this look on his face like, "Man, I'm stinkin' hot & sweaty!... but alllriiight."

Big Grin

Thanks Dr.

(ache beautiful helped get me through a divorce)
07-09-2003 14:22 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Oh yeah. Gotta bring my camera too. My wife will wonder who all these people are.
07-09-2003 15:16 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

And y'r thinking that taking pictures will help this???

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-09-2003 16:47 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

It'll force her to accept that these are real people. It's hard to believe sometimes. Big Grin
07-09-2003 16:48 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
...but I would be happy to answer any and all questions...

With Love from Doctor!!!

Yeah, dude...

Where's me $5!?

...but that signed picture of you in yer birthday suit would be okay to...Big Grin

07-09-2003 19:50 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

this thread would scare just about anyone away... Shocked
07-10-2003 00:04 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

SHARPIE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HEY! That was MY sharpie that Roe borrowed. AND I never got it back. SHeesh!!! Roll Eyes
07-10-2003 10:40 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Terry, Dr. Love, etc.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH