Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I GOT IT! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I GOT IT!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

07-08-2003 21:50 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, ARE you thinking of us GIRLS, too????

(now, was that a silly question, or what??)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-08-2003 21:56 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes he was thinking about ya'll.

07-08-2003 21:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

are you psychic, mark?

07-08-2003 21:58 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
hey, ARE you thinking of us GIRLS, too????

(now, was that a silly question, or what??)

of course we was Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

The Golden Girl of the Golden West

from the album "Zoom Daddy"
Words & Music by Terry Taylor, David Raven, Jerry Chamberlain and Tim Chander
©1988 Broken Songs

she's a pistol packin' mama and a bleach blond surfer queen
a highfalutin' filly and an adolescent's fling
she was born at sutter's mill and killed up on the silver screen
she opens up her golden gate and offers us a dream

na na na na na na...

she's a powder snow bunny and a painted desert rat
an avocado model in a boysenberry hat
she's our buffed and sprangled banner, she's our sedentary fat
she's hungry cold and homeless, and she's luxury's lap

chorus
she's the golden girl of the golden west
a lipo-sucking diva with a saline chest
she's the golden girl of the golden west
a fashion island floozy in a skin tight dress
she's the golden girl...

one man's blessing and another man's curse
she's an economic engine with her gears thrown in reverse
she's a double beef burger called "the double patty hearse"
she's a napa valley vineyard selling toast and liver worse

na na na na na na...

she's a corporation raider on the sports bar beat
a giant dodging forty-niner with two athletes feet
she's a warrior and an angel and a ram in heat
she's a drunken clipper captain with a silicon leak

chorus

na na na na na na...

she's a bleeding heart madonna with a big electric chair
an earth shaking quaker with a fundamental flair
there's a method to her madness and a charismatic air
an orthodoxly logic in that presbytery stare

so come all you huddled masses, all you yo-yosimite sams
make a wish and pitch a penny off the mighty hoover dam
yeah and leave it all to beaver and start packin' up the van
take the california aqueduct on down to disneyland

chorus

07-08-2003 21:58 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Shocked

07-08-2003 21:59 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

oh myShocked i guess i never really paid attention to the lyrics Big Grin

07-08-2003 22:01 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Mark Mark is a male

heh heh Big Grin

07-08-2003 22:04 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Red Face

07-08-2003 22:05 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Mark Mark is a male

I thought you might have a red face.

07-08-2003 22:07 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Tongue Big Grin

Let's SpinWink Pleased

07-08-2003 22:08 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

better.
07-08-2003 22:23 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

fetter Big Grin

07-08-2003 22:24 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Cheddar
07-08-2003 22:25 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

DeaderTongue

07-08-2003 22:28 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Yahz Zir! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am making my travel arrangements right now. I'll be there! I'll be there! A-we'll be there!

(insert air guitar) Big Grin
07-08-2003 22:40 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Big Grin

07-08-2003 22:43 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Squidzit

Just watched the dvd, it was awesome!! Jeffrey K and the gang did a great job. It was totaly awesome, it was almost a good a being there! And I was there so I know! Of course I am dissapointed that I am not on the dvd. Oh, well, guess I better brush up on my guitar playing and join the band! Thanks to the Dogs and Jeffrey K!! Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-08-2003 22:50 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I am making my travel arrangements right now. I'll be there! I'll be there! A-we'll be there!

(insert air guitar) Big Grin

you'll be WHERE, oh Theo?

Minnesota?????????????

07-08-2003 22:59 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

phhffffft!!! you wish! Smile

cali, baby! aug 1st! be there!!!

07-09-2003 01:33 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I GOT IT!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH