Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Thanks DA! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thanks DA!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Yo headgasket! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Interesting. Mark Heard was my "nexus" too. I'll be celebrating my "20th birthday" in October, but I spent the 1st 15+ of them searching in vain for "Christian music that doesn't suck."

Ultimately, though, through searching on the artists I DID like who were Christian (but not making their livelihood there) -- Tonio K., The Call, T-Bone & Sam (Phillips) Burnett, et al. -- the name Mark Heard kept coming up. Finally, about 3-4 years ago, I went for High Noon, and voila, life change. Found Strong Hand of Love and pursued those artists who actually WERE artists there, and before you knew it I wound up here. Go figure. Smile

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-10-2003 10:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Interesting. Mark Heard was my "nexus" too. I'll be celebrating my "20th birthday" in October, but I spent the 1st 15+ of them searching in vain for "Christian music that doesn't suck."

Ultimately, though, through searching on the artists I DID like who were Christian (but not making their livelihood there) -- Tonio K., The Call, T-Bone & Sam (Phillips) Burnett, et al. -- the name Mark Heard kept coming up. Finally, about 3-4 years ago, I went for High Noon, and voila, life change. Found Strong Hand of Love and pursued those artists who actually WERE artists there, and before you knew it I wound up here. Go figure. Smile

Happy 20th, Carlos!

I'm jamming to "Stuck" by Mr. Krikorian right now!

I wonder if Keith Green were alive today would he be DAmbed?!
07-10-2003 11:22 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...in those 15+ years did you never come across Carman?!

HAHAHA!! Big Grin
07-10-2003 11:25 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Squidzit

We avoid the Tuxedo Clad Megastar! Red Face

~Groucho~
07-10-2003 11:27 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

COOL!
am groovin to We Walk On right now
Think I was on Stuck at the same moment MG!
Whoo Whoo-
sychronicity!!!!
Carlos is a BIG Tonio Fan
and rightly so.

my story retold soon SQ.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-10-2003 11:37 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Uh, yeah, actually.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
...in those 15+ years did you never come across Carman?!

HAHAHA!! Big Grin

And of course, therein lay the problem....Roll Eyes

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-10-2003 11:38 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
A Hot Wolly

Big Grin
07-10-2003 11:40 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Thanks DA!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH