Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » dfbb- the play by play » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page dfbb- the play by play
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

some of your folding money's come un-stole.

07-10-2003 08:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
tafkak-9
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-19-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woe, Woa, Wooooo You can't insult my wife like that.
07-10-2003 08:57 tafkak-9 is offline Send an Email to tafkak-9 Search for Posts by tafkak-9 Add tafkak-9 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I'm a "Dapper Dan" man dammit!

07-10-2003 09:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

TOMMY - "I had to be at that crossroads las' midnight to sell mah soul to the devil."

EVERETT - "Well ain't it a small world, spiritually speakin'! Pete and Delmar just been baptized and saved! I guess I'm the only one here who remains unaffiliated!"

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

07-10-2003 20:34 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Gopher Everett?

07-11-2003 09:22 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

I saw the wide world crack where you touched down
And bodies wash up on a mythical shore
Will you save me now? Will you save me now?
In not-quite earth, in not-quite heaven
I'll imitate love like lovers do
In not-quite art, in not-quite living
I'll pray that writing it down is part of loving you.....

Cool
07-12-2003 03:24 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Skemankis
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-13-2003

[/QUOTE]

It's become one of my favorites, too! I just bought my first copy a month ago.
"Strange Animals" might be the best song ever!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[/QUOTE]

Where did you find one to buy it??????????????

07-12-2003 08:26 Skemankis is offline Send an Email to Skemankis Search for Posts by Skemankis Add Skemankis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by joey
I saw the wide world crack where you touched down
And bodies wash up on a mythical shore
Will you save me now? Will you save me now?
In not-quite earth, in not-quite heaven
I'll imitate love like lovers do
In not-quite art, in not-quite living
I'll pray that writing it down is part of loving you.....

that's not out of "O Brother!" Tongue

07-14-2003 15:22 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

quote:
Originally posted by Skemankis

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I bought a new cassette version on RadRockers.com... but there's a CD on Ebay right now going for 50-some bucks and there's still 3 days or so left to bid!!!!
07-14-2003 15:24 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
quote:
Originally posted by Skemankis

[/QUOTE]

I bought a new cassette version on RadRockers.com... but there's a CD on Ebay right now going for 50-some bucks and there's still 3 days or so left to bid!!!!
[/QUOTE]

wait til the last minute and screw everybody over!
make a bid when there is about 30 seconds left! Evil

07-14-2003 15:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

that's the fun part about ebay! trying to figure out when the right moment is to place that last bid.... can't be too soon, can't be too late. It's gotta be just right so no one has a chance to steal it away from you, and it can't be too high or too low either...again just right. Pleased
07-14-2003 16:15 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

that's the thing...

you don't want to get "caught up in the momment" and spend too much dough on something that maybe you could have got for less money... Roll Eyes

yet... I am sure we have all done that! Baby

07-14-2003 16:17 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Never... not me

Roll Eyes

one of the best things I got on ebay was a 77s Pray Naked T-shirt for $30. It's way cool Cool
07-14-2003 16:20 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

that's not a bad price for an old shirt... does it fit you?? do you wear it?

I have a "sticks & stones" tee-shirt, but it's "become" kinda small... I should frame it! Pleased

07-14-2003 16:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:

Roll Eyes

hey doc! Wink

Cool
07-14-2003 16:24 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

hey joey! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey!

I have never done that, but I have lost a few auctions to folks who have done that to me! Crying

07-14-2003 16:25 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

me too! Mad

Cool
07-14-2003 16:27 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

pretty much glows with warmth, eh?? Mad

07-14-2003 16:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
that's not a bad price for an old shirt... does it fit you?? do you wear it?

I have a "sticks & stones" tee-shirt, but it's "become" kinda small... I should frame it! Pleased

Yep it fits good!

I just wore it yesterday. I may have to wear it to the LA BBQ. Wink
07-14-2003 17:00 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

ebay rocks. Sacred Cows--$2.00 I also got Let's Spin and Outdoor Elvis for less than $30.00 each.

07-14-2003 19:28 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » dfbb- the play by play

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH