Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs DVD rocks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs DVD rocks 4 Votes - Average Rating: 8.504 Votes - Average Rating: 8.504 Votes - Average Rating: 8.504 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

If you are a part of this board then... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you must get this dvd set.

The music, the stories the quality is great.

I hope that enough of us purchase this set so that we can purchase the boys some stage clothes. Terry needs a long black leather Blade-like trenchcoat, Mike needs a rhinestone coat and Derri needs some chaps.

Or all three in body length Wesley Snipes Blade like black leather coats.
07-11-2003 14:26 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
you must get this dvd set.

The music, the stories the quality is great.

I hope that enough of us purchase this set so that we can purchase the boys some stage clothes. Terry needs a long black leather Blade-like trenchcoat, Mike needs a rhinestone coat and Derri needs some chaps.

Or all three in body length Wesley Snipes Blade like black leather coats.

Confused is this a fantasy Confused

Tongue

07-11-2003 14:27 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Caught in a landslide-
No escape from reality-

~Groucho~
07-11-2003 14:42 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-11-2003 14:44 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Because I'm easy come,easy go,
A little high,little low,
Anyway the wind blows,doesn't really matter to me,
To me

~Groucho~
07-11-2003 14:44 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

That's better... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-11-2003 14:44 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Qweenie :o
07-11-2003 15:19 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Looks like I'm gonna have to go the weekend without the DVD Frown I just ran up to check my post office box for the 2nd time today. Nothing Frown . And I'm away all next week so I can't check it for ten days now, sob.

07-11-2003 16:44 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

It really is a nice DVD and the first 1000 are a collectors item with the CD. The only good representation of the Dogs in concert to date.

Don't miss out on this one.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-13-2003 09:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Hope everyone enjoys the dvd! I'm out of town for 3 days, so no posting for me for a while! Bye!

~Groucho~
07-13-2003 23:34 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

The DVD is great. I finally got to watch the whole thing. They do seem a bit nervous.
07-13-2003 23:49 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

Mike is very nervous during the interview.

07-14-2003 00:20 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Mike is very nervous during the interview.

I'm not sure if he was as much nervous as exhausted and probably concerned how he would come off on film. Actually they all were a bit concerned that the interview stuff might be painfully boring...I kept telling them not to worry cause everything was going fine...and it was...and it is. They were all really cool during the interviews, especially considering it was like 1:00am and they had been up since the crack of dawn, had played a really long show, had dealt with the stress of being filmed, etc.

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

07-14-2003 10:30 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I really would like to see more of the interview.
07-14-2003 11:45 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

07-14-2003 14:48 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I'm watching it now for the first time. So far so great. "O Lord my soul redeem"

07-21-2003 14:50 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I really do like it. And I think the Chicago footage adds to the DVD. Thanks, Jeffrey.
07-21-2003 16:26 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Yeah the Chicago footage gives it a TV documentary feel or something, in a good way. Really excellent. I loved it. But then, I may still be so reserved about it cause I've only watched it 1.5 times today.

07-21-2003 18:35 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Smile )
07-21-2003 22:31 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Jeffrey, I'm throwing this to the top cause I see you are on. I just want to say, thanks a lot. I've watched it three times now in the past two days. Love every second of it. Watched it with a friend tonight, they also seemed to enjoy it though they only barely know about the Dogs, I know, some friend...

07-22-2003 23:55 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs DVD rocks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH